I saw this in Frontgate Magazine. It is pricey at $399 but it states that it can accommodate up to 4000 sq feet (I thought 3000) for up to six hours.

Normally "up to" is a red flag for me but I purchase their holiday items from time to time and I have never been anything except pleased by Frontgate. 

Here is the link:

http://www.frontgate.com/terminix-26reg-3b-allclear-4000-pro-edition-cordless-mosquito-mister/outdoor-decor-accessories/mosquito-insect-control/436665?defattrib=&defattribvalue=&listIndex=6

I'm thinking about how it will cover our entire fenced yard. It keeps the mosquitos away from the dogs (little bit of heart worm preventative) and from us, especially the kids. It is so humid, and raining just a little bit every couple days, enough to keep the puddles wet for mosquitos to hatch out.

I'm trying to research to see how much 12oz of spray lasts. It works similar to a humidifier, four minutes for six hours, programmable to change times between fogs.

Lemon grass is supposed to be a natural repellant.  Was told you might be able to get it at the grocery store...no luck.  No luck at the garden center of Lowes.  I will be headed to the farmers market this week so I will see.Plan to put a few plants in around our patio.  Didn't find it last year, maybe mail order.

But, like Jen said, the further down you read the less likely it works.

my DW uses listerine to spray the yard and it works very good for repelling mosquitos. we live in se texas where the mosquitos are brutal at times. she uses one of the yard guard bottles that attach to the water hose and just sprays the yard every couple of weeks.