No, not really a TR

Her penmanship borders on absolute perfection...   Her artistic abilities equal her penmanship...  The cookies look great !   She needs to meet Aaron's wife who also does incredible cookies to include Snarky.   If they get together, you could incorporate and then franchise...

Ya, I know where you're coming from Coach. Us big men have trouble finding clothes that fit right.

It's been a while since I've been on here.  Just down in the dumps and forgot how you guys can make a person giggle--even if it's a little.  thanks!   :hah:

Awesome, cookies!!  where does she get the talent and the time!  very cool-let her know she does an excellent job!  I'm lucky to slop some pudding in a bowl w/whipped cream!   :P

I'll put these up since they're Disney related.  These are for you Beck:)

sils_zps49a99a77.jpg

cindy_zps580d90a2.jpg

I've yet to experience a raffle on here.  I'm sure someone will enlighten me...

When we have grand gatherings, and occasionally an online one, Jen and others run raffles to rasie money to help support the boards. People donate items for the raffle and you donation money or Purchases of Fiend materials go towards a ticket in the raffle. 

When we have grand gatherings, and occasionally an online one, Jen and others run raffles to rasie money to help support the boards. People donate items for the raffle and you donation money or Purchases of Fiend materials go towards a ticket in the raffle.

Cool....sounds great!