The water would be heated. People still swim in the winter.

I told your idea of a lazy river going through the loops to two of my children.  My 14yob thought this was a very "Fort Fiend" idea.  Then he suggested the river be made of beer, not water.

That would attract to many bugs. A tap at every site would suffice.

the tubes need to have a solo cup holder.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I told your idea of a lazy river going through the loops to two of my children.  My 14yob thought this was a very "Fort Fiend" idea.  Then he suggested the river be made of beer, not water.

That's one smart boy you have there.  :)

Tell me abot it.

Float_zps41e13c33.jpg

I bet you can get a MagicBand accessory to match that!

:rofl3:

... I like beer and it would hide the P.

Ew.... and :rofl2:

the tubes need to have a solo cup holder.

Naturally!  Disney is just beta testing that one on CMs.

The Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Tom Staggs, just announced the release of a headband version of the "Magicband" called, what else, the "MagicHeadband".

To facilitate its use, they will have a second MB reader positioned at eye level.

MB1_zps52eee747.jpg

You are good!

Do you take requests?

I think a Magic Band should be incorporated in this work of "art":

FW101812115.jpg

TCD

I think a Magic Band should be incorporated in this work of "art":

I think ole George has suffered enough having been portrayed in that awful painting. BTW, they were very kind to him, he's not the best looking guy in real life.

Besides, I'm certain he lurks on FF.Net and as he is technically my boss, I better not.

I think ole George has suffered enough having been portrayed in that awful painting. BTW, they were very kind to him, he's not the best looking guy in real life.

Besides, I'm certain he lurks on FF.Net and as he is technically my boss, I better not.

If you're trying not to offend him, then maybe you shouldn't call him George.

(It's Phil)

TCD

The Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Tom Staggs, just announced the release of a headband version of the "Magicband" called, what else, the "MagicHeadband".

To facilitate its use, they will have a second MB reader positioned at eye level.

MB1_zps52eee747.jpg

I thought they where going for the micro chip in the forehead next?

If you're trying not to offend him, then maybe you shouldn't call him George.

(It's Phil)

TCD

That's right, that's Phil Holmes. I was thinking of the bigger cheese, George Kalogridis.

I thought they where going for the micro chip in the forehead next?

Baby steps.

Something else I noticed today while at MK. Tomorrow land speedway. The kids would go crazy if they changed it to a Cars theme. Actually be able to drive Mater, or Lightning. Idk maybe I like spending Disney money on stupid stuff. Just saying they have Toy Story, Monsters Inc, why not Cars? I'm sure it probably in the works for a future addition.

Something else I noticed today while at MK. Tomorrow land speedway. The kids would go crazy if they changed it to a Cars theme. Actually be able to drive Mater, or Lightning. Idk maybe I like spending Disney money on stupid stuff. Just saying they have Toy Story, Monsters Inc, why not Cars? I'm sure it probably in the works for a future addition.

I have thought that for years.