Another idea. They pump smells into the air around the food shops on Main Street. I have a homemade snow machine for my Christmas display and I scent my snow. Why has disney missed the boat on this again. My snow will change nightly from Xmas cookies to candy cane. I think they should hire me. Lol.

Why haven't they added ears to the globes? For example, CR up by the MR station there is a line of 12" globes but no ears. 

Disney purposely under themes certain resorts. They realize that you'll get as much of Mickey as you can stand at the parks and there is no need to hit you over the head with it at all the resorts.

The Magic Kingdom Resort Area resorts theming is subtle with the GF having very little.

for my Christmas display and I scent my snow. Why has disney missed the boat on this again.  I think they should hire me. Lol.

Smelly snow, hmmm, don't submit your resignation just yet.

I bring Christmas Cookie smelling fake snow. Oh yeah I made it from scratch. 

What, you can't buy it off the shelf at Walmart?

Well I always thought the Fort needed a lazy river that would go through most of the loops and carry you to the pool. Then you could return to your loop through the lazy river.

How's that work out during the winter months though? You do realize, that even in Florida, we do have a winter?

And I am all in favor of all globe shaped lights getting ears. 

I'll mention your brilliant idea to the GF's GM next time I see them.

The water would be heated. People still swim in the winter.

I told your idea of a lazy river going through the loops to two of my children.  My 14yob thought this was a very "Fort Fiend" idea.  Then he suggested the river be made of beer, not water.

Sounds very expensive. How about you just walk or take a bus.

Bus drivers could go on brake or strike. But water keeps on flowing.

I told your idea of a lazy river going through the loops to two of my children.  My 14yob thought this was a very "Fort Fiend" idea.  Then he suggested the river be made of beer, not water.

I like beer and it would hide the P.