Yep blacked out. 

Validity Dates:

• Block-out dates for Tables in Wonderland are Mothers Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

PSA:

In addition to pointing with two fingers instead of one, and the liberal and indiscriminate use of apostrophes, Disney has block out dates, not black out dates.

TCD

yup, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Eve are blocked out this year

Yep blacked out. 

Validity Dates:

• Block-out dates for Tables in Wonderland are Mothers Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

I wouldn't kid you about that.

PSA:

In addition to pointing with two fingers instead of one, and the liberal and indiscriminate use of apostrophes, Disney has block out dates, not black out dates.

TCD

I feel a hijack coming on.

I would like to make the college educated, UF, schmuck faces on here aware that Disney does use apostrophes correctly. 

And does said schmuck face know why Disney wants CMs to point with two fingers instead of one?

I would like to make the college educated, UF, schmuck faces on here aware that Disney does use apostrophes correctly.

You can't be serious.

In this one photo, we see the word '0hana spelled three different ways, and incredible creativity with apostrophe placement:

:RoyalFamily5K2013312_zps90f80fdc.jpg

And does said schmuck face know why Disney wants CMs to point with two fingers instead of one?

I have always heard that it's because pointing with one finger is an obscene gesture in some cultures, although I've never heard that anywhere but Disney.

What I'd like to know is what's wrong with saying black out?

TCD

You can't be serious.

In this one photo, we see the word '0hana spelled three different ways, and incredible creativity with apostrophe placement:

There can be more than one correct way to spell certain words. For instance, buses and busses are both correct.

I'm curious why you think that it's any more difficult than getting to most restaurants located at a resort. Excluding the MK Resort Area resorts of course.

I guess I should have said "Painfully slow" instead of difficult. Roundtrip, that's quite a ride. In a car, it's still a decent drive, but much faster.

I guess I should have said "Painfully slow" instead of difficult. Roundtrip, that's quite a ride. In a car, it's still a decent drive, but much faster.

Another reason to "stay off the damn buses".

In reality, Disney doesn't actually provide resort to resort bus transportation. It's a by-product of the resort to park bus service and you have to figure it out yourself.

Factoring in the average wait and commute times, to be safe, Disney suggests that you allow 45 minutes per leg. A typical resort to resort round trip requires 4 legs, potentially a total of 3 hours. Drive yourself or spring for a cab.

So a decision was made. We tried to book Trail's End for dinner. Then we tried to book it for lunch. When that failed we tried to book Whispering Canyon..For dinner...and for Lunch...

We ended up getting a 7pm reservation for Chef Mickey's. We have fun there when we go and the regular manu has enough stuff similar to our Christmas meals that it will work for us. 

I'll probably keep trying for Trail's End though.