(Updated) New Sofia the First and Jake Meet and Greets Coming to DHS

My DD will love this:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/07/sofia-the-first-has-arrived-at-disney-parks/

According to my extremely credible source:

The Sofia meet and greet will take place against a backdrop of the storybook world of Enchancia.

Visitors will also have the opportunity to meet Jake (from "Jake and the Never Land Pirates") amidst a new pirate ship backdrop.

Updated:  7-2-13/1445

• 1 month later...

Sneak Doc McStuffins into the mine train ride in New Fantasyland.  Her name fits right in!

Seriously, my kids would love to see her too.  Of course, our youngest will be thrilled to meet Jake.  He dressed up as him for Halloween last year.

We went to see Sofia yesterday. Ordinarily she is right next to the Disney Jr show but because it was raining the moved her to a more covered area in the back of the magic of animation. Here is a pic of my DD with her in the rain safe area and we sneaked my DD past the ropes to get her in for a pic of her at the Enchancia backdrop. We came later in the day so we missed Jake

1nzslf.jpg

29ivf9.jpg