Some of them are pretty cool, and I've used some of them, especially the backwoods Maytag, except they forgot the one with the spin cycle. (Take another pickle container or paint container, drill lots of holes in the sides, put wet clothes in and hang it from a tree, spin up the rope, let go, and run :)

Actually I thought a lot of those looked like good ideas. I may have to try some of them on lil H's next scout campout! :) Thanks for posting this Kelly.

I'd like a detailed report of the crescent rolls on a stick please. Please include lots of pictures and send samples to SSBB, house with the turkeys in the front, NJ. Thanks :)

I like alot of these! I had no idea Doritos would burn like that!! 

We actually use moving blankets on the floor of Tentzilla. Makes it softer and warmer for walking around in bare feet and you can fold them up and stick them anywhere when packing. 

I'd like a detailed report of the crescent rolls on a stick please. Please include lots of pictures and send samples to SSBB, house with the turkeys in the front, NJ. Thanks :)

Dennis Quaid wants Crescent rolls!!!  :))

I hope no one drinks that Mountain Dew by mistake.

:bugeyes:  

Makes me wonder exactly what is in Doritos.  :bugeyes:

I can only imagine.  I know I wouldn't light a match around my brother after he had them. This is a solid truth.