What length coaxial cable is recommended to connect to the cable box.  Our cable inlet is on the passenger side of the MH about halfway down.  The MH is 38ft.  We knew exactly what length we needed in our previous MH, but not this one.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.  We leave on Monday.  Thanks

FYI - we carry with us both 25 ft and 50 ft cables and and have needed both to reach a cable box (in Sarasota, FL, I believe).  I agree - get the butt connector while you're out getting the extra cable.  David

While we're on this topic:  Is there such a thing as a "soft" (or more flexible) coaxial cable?  These stiff ones give me a fit when coiling them back up for storage.  I know when you have the electric-wench storage for the 50 amp power cord, you get a softer or at least more flexible 50 amp power cord.  Wondering if there's a more flexible coaxial cable out there I can purchase. Thanks!  David

I always keep a short 5' piece and a few other sizes in my compartments but I also have a few more pieces in a closet in the camper, hell they don't take up much room so they are there.

Funny story, one time we were in the 700 loop right next to the dog walk path, I got a knock on the door on a Saturday afternoon and there was this lady asking me how I got my satellite to work because she couldn't get hers working.

I told her I would come over and look at hers to see if I could see anything wrong, they were in the 800 loop across from us. I walked over there and well they were having a kinda girls weekend, I don't think the same kind that the fiends have, and here on the ground is one beat to death satellite dish propped up with some rocks. We messed with it a bit then decided the football game they wanted to watch had already started so it was no use. Then the brilliant idea, lets run cable from my dish (I have a dual LNB) to their TV. I got all the cable I had out and sure enough over the dog path, through the woods and over the old railroad berm and we made the girls happy. Once just to mess with them I ran my hand between the LNB and the dish and boy did that one big one jump out of her chair like she was ready to kill whoever tripped over the cable.