Upcoming changes for 2014 to the Tables in Wonderland discount dining program:

• Victoria and Albert's will no longer accept the TiW card beginning August 1, 2014

• New blackout dates will be in effect starting August 1, 2014 for the following restaurants:
    • Le Cellier - Epcot World Showcase
    • Akershus Royal Banquet Hall- Epcot World Showcase
    • 1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian Resort
    • ‘Ohana (dinner only) - Polynesian Resort
    • Chef Mickey’s- Contemporary Resort
    • Cinderella’s Royal Table - Magic Kingdom

Blackout dates for 2014 are: November 23-29, December 21-27
      Blackout dates for early 2015 include: March 8-April 4, May 31-June 20

Blackout dates for all restaurants at WDW accepting TiW will continue for these holidays:

• Mother’s Day
  • Easter Sunday
  • July 4th
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas Eve
  • Christmas Day
  • New Year’s Eve
  • New Year’s Day.
  • 1 month later...

Seriously? Blackout dates for ohana and chef Mickey? Some stupid Disney analyst figured out how much more money they can make with that 20%. IMHO I think the TIW card is a hidden Disney secret since they do it advertise it that much and if you visit the Restaurants frequently like we do, its a super deal, at least for Disney. What will they do next have black out dates for children under 10 during summer and spring break?

Seriously? Blackout dates for ohana and chef Mickey? Some stupid Disney analyst figured out how much more money they can make with that 20%.

Right about the time they started charging more on holidays at the restaurants for the same food they serve the entire rest of the year.

I notice that they have also added blackout dates to the florida resident 3 or 4 day passes. They have always had the little 3-4 day pass specials that were only good for certain times, but now they are blocking out the regular ones. If you want a 3 or 4 day pass, now you have to buy a regular one.

It is getting ridiculous.

Our military passes have blackout dates too, which sucks because we only usually get holidays and the pre-deployment time that they try to get scheduled during a holiday so they don't have to give us anything extra.  I've been checking out passes and such to see what the best configuration is going to be, its like taking Algebra all over again!

We are most likely getting AP after thanksgiving this year. In The past friends of ours always said the seasonal passes worked out great for FL residents. Boy has that changed. Just about every date our kids are out of school, those dates are blacked out. Why even offer the seasonal pass? I'm sure there will be a time when being a FL resident will mean nothing. I can't believe they are blacking dates out on 3 day and 4 day passes