Who's going to Flower and Garden Festival

At the risk of endangering my man card the Flower and Garden Festival is my favorite time to visit EPCOT.  Food and Wine Festival is fun too but way too expensive by the time you buy all the samples. F&G runs March 2nd, through May 15th. Here is the link to Disney's site with all the info. Flower and Garden

At the risk of endangering my man card the Flower and Garden Festival is my favorite time to visit EPCOT.

I've been unsnarky for way to long. This is my first chance on this board to let it fly.

Endangering your man card, that's an understatement. Sounds like you shouldn't have one in the first place. Rip it up and flush it.

I hope that while your prancing amongest the flowers and gardens, that at least you have a beer in your hand.

Flowers are only good for one thing, a bribe, if you know what I mean.

I go every year, never noticed the flowers though.

Boy, it felt good to let that out.

Can you imagine what WebmasterKathy would say if she read that.

At the risk of endangering my man card the Flower and Garden Festival is my favorite time to visit EPCOT.

I've been unsnarky for way to long. This is my first chance on this board to let it fly.

Endangering your man card, that's an understatement. Sounds like you shouldn't have one in the first place. Rip it up and flush it.

I hope that while your prancing amongest the flowers and gardens, that at least you have a beer in your hand.

:rofl2:  :rofl2:

I think WMK would feel like she should also flush her man card :D

Magic Bus...Is that you?  Or have you been abducted by Aliens? Who are you and what have you done with Magic Bus?  That SO does not sound like you!

Now see, my wife would say, that's the real me.

No more Mr. nice guy. Disney pays me to be one, but Jen doesn't.

Anyway, it was just an opportunity to pick on Memphis. I hope he's not 6 foot six and 300 pounds. I won't be stopping by when he's at the Fort.

Next to Christmas, Flower & Garden is our favorite time. Rick is in his pro- photographer mode and snapping pictures all day.  It's a pain in the butt.  We walk two feet and stop, walk three feet and stop. He does get some great shots.  We will be there on the 20 and 21 of this month. We are in Orlando for a trade show and won't be staying at FW. We did last year and it was hard being at the show because I wanted to get back. So this year we are saving $$ and staying off site and doing Epcot on the weekend. Can't miss the flowers.