Because of this rumor and my allergies I called AKL directly and to ask for a non pet room. The CM told me that only service animals were allowed at the resort. She told me that pets are allowed at the fort and their kennel. I asked if any resort allows pet and she said no. I then called AoA and was told the same thing. So this is great news for us with allergies and bad news for those who wish to bring their pets.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

8am... dog drags butthole on carpet while owners pack up. 11am...maid "cleans". 2pm...toddler plays on floor. Enjoy your stay, folks.

Universal has cute welcome baskets and pet beds for dogs and cats when they check in. Not sure, I'm totally in favor of allowing dogs but I'd sort of like to see what Disney would put in theirs if the

Up arrow awarded.     Wait.   You have a toddler?   Congratulations!!!   But, you need to take that kid to the doctor.  Sounds like he may have a problem.  And you need a box of baby wipes.   TCD

What part? she told Disney they were not service dogs Disney said no problem and she was there for a week over Labor day weekend and walked her dogs out in the open 3 times a day

Because of this rumor and my allergies I called AKL directly and to ask for a non pet room. The CM told me that only service animals were allowed at the resort. She told me that pets are allowed at the fort and their kennel. I asked if any resort allows pet and she said no. I then called AoA and was told the same thing. So this is great news for us with allergies and bad news for those who wish to bring their pets.

How do these two posts square?

Did Disney just let the guest with the non-service dogs stay in the resort because they didn't want to confront her?

Or was the lady just pulling Discamper's leg?

TCD

8am... dog drags butthole on carpet while owners pack up.

11am...maid "cleans".

2pm...toddler plays on floor.

Enjoy your stay, folks.

Up arrow awarded.

So it's ok if my toddler drags butthole on the carpet with a lot more poop on it than my dog

Wait.

You have a toddler?

Congratulations!!!

But, you need to take that kid to the doctor.  Sounds like he may have a problem.  And you need a box of baby wipes.

TCD