Any Big Spenders? License Plates for Fort Wilderness have shown up on Ebay

I bought one like the 1st one off ebay a few years ago. It's still in the plastic. I was going to put it on the camper but since they will never have those again I keep it inside and maybe one day it will be a collectors item.

I have both of those plates and one other FtW plate.  I have a few different WDW plates.  My fav was Pooh's 100 Acre Woods that my DH forgot to take off my 1999 Grand Marquis when we traded it in.  :heart:

Grand Marquis. The official car of old people. Now if it was a Crown Vic former cop car now that's a thugs car.

I have both of those plates and one other FtW plate.  I have a few different WDW plates.  My fav was Pooh's 100 Acre Woods that my DH forgot to take off my 1999 Grand Marquis when we traded it in.  :banana:

Grand Marquis. The official car of old people. Now if it was a Crown Vic former cop car now that's a thugs car.

You are cruisin for a bruisin. 

Debbie claims to have worked for the phone co. and I believe her. I think she worked in the old tap tap tap telegraph dept. It seems like I've heard something about her and the Titantic having some sort of ties. Now if anyone has a suit of armor I can borrow I'd appreciate it.

hahahahahahaha    my parents have a Grand Marquis, and Dad turns 81 today! 

No more bidding on those tags for me, I can't spend $30 on a license plate, I kinda like being married  :rofl2:

hahahahahahaha    my parents have a Grand Marquis, and Dad turns 81 today! 

No more bidding on those tags for me, I can't spend $30 on a license plate, I kinda like being married  :rofl2:

Past my wallet at $35. I will buy something else in Nov when we are there.  :argh:

I have both of those plates and one other FtW plate.  I have a few different WDW plates.  My fav was Pooh's 100 Acre Woods that my DH forgot to take off my 1999 Grand Marquis when we traded it in.  :rofl2:

As a matter of fact, I named the my Grand Marquis the "Old Fart-Mobile"!  But gosh darn it, that car floated down the highway. It was a great car that Rick traded for a Lincoln Town Car.  I hated the T.C. & refused to drive it. That's how I ended up with Rick's Explorer. I love driving an SUV & will in all likelihood never own a regular car again. 

The Crown Vic couldn't compare with the Grand Marquis.  Same platform, totally different drive. I think FoMoCo made an awful mistake getting rid of Mercury.  I love my Mariner & the Escape just doesn't compare.