Quick Service vs. Table Service over Spring Break

So we are going to WDW for Spring Break (please hold all laughter until the end).  I did read some great trip reports here so I am ready to take on the challenge.  Here is my question..

We will be eating breakfast in the camper everyday.  My DH likes to eat out alot when we go so we usually have alot of Table Service ADR's booked.  We were going to try and just do quick service this time but worrying about crowds and getting tables, etc.  Can anyone give me a perspective on trying to eat quick service over a MAJORLY crowded week like Spring Break?

Since I refuse to play the ADR game, we are counter service people.  Even at the busiest times, at the peak of the day, I have never had a problem getting a table.  They have a lot of seating, and will open up more, if there's a need.  One of my favorite places on a busy day is the upstairs seating are at Columbia Harbor House.  Electric Umbrella and Pizza Planet also have tables upstairs.  There are additional rooms with AC and tables that are opened when necessary at Pecos Bills.  At super busy times, there are CM's directing traffic and helping guests find tables.  Disney wants your money.  The last thing they want is for guests to leave because there's no place to sit and enjoy the expensive food.  I  do agree with Beckers that where possible, it's best to avoid the peak times.

One of my tricks is to plan our days so that we hit one park for rope drop, and then leave late morning or right around noon.  We will grab a bus to a resort with a food court, and have our lunch there. That is always way better than the crowds at the parks. After lunch, hop to the next park, or go back to the park you came from.  It takes a little longer to do this, but it also provides a nice break.  While there are still paper Fastpasses to be had, you could plan things so that you have Fastpasses to use if you go back to the same park.

TCD

We've gone for Spring Break the last 2 years. Make RD and take a break (either a nap or one like TCD is describing to get out of crowds), and you'll be fine.

My advice is to make all the ADRs you might want as soon as possible (180 days online at 6AM) and cancel the ones you don't want.

Personally, I like an ADR just about every day because it's relaxing for me.

My other advice is to plan some break days just to chill at the Fort.

I'm not sure if mine is one you read, but we still ride every headliner and do most things we want and get all the restaurants I want, despite the crowds. Also Easter is late this year, so that might spread people out a bit as some Spring Breaks follow Easter and others don't.

The only CS restaurant I remember having trouble finding a table at is the one outside in Mexico in Epcot. For some reason I can't remember the name. There was a lot of circling involved that night. Otherwise, even July 4th this year, there wasn't really a problem finding a table.