2013 Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade Taping

Actually, we were at the MK one year during the taping.  My b-day is Dec. 6 and it was the year that you could get in free on your birthday.  Though Main Street was impassable, they had a roped off area for non-parade guests to walk around the perimeter.  We walked on rides for hours!  They took a break or stopped taping about 2 pm and it got busier in the rest of the park, but still not bad at all.

Yes, I've been through it once, we were trying to do our group RADP meets at MK. Our traditional first meet was breakfast at Main Street Bakery, that was a cluster. When we finally got there, and got seated, we were watching them tape crowd reactions to a performer on one of the stages set up, only the performer wasn't there, just some flunky with signs!!  The star performer did his taping before the crowds were let in.  Then as it turned out our next event was Big Thunder and Splash Mountain, and they were taping some segment there.  The whole day was just a zoo for us.

Then that evening, we were having an evening event at the Poly Bar, and since the weather was so bad that weekend, one of the headliner stars recorded her segment at the Poly to stay out of the weather.

So much reality TV out there these days it would be so cool to see it live Xmas morning....but no reality TV is real or live anyways. It's all crap...lol. I still enjoy watching the parade with Alan thicke and Joan Lundon from the 80's. makes me remember a better time and how over rated guest host like idiot Nick Cannon is nowadays