• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not really a trip report, but I just want to share the most fabulous weekend. Many of you have met my son and a few of you have met my brand new daughter :)   Except for the day my children we

Congratulations, Carol!  It looks like everything went perfectly.  What a beautiful wedding.  I love all the little details in the decorations. Thanks for sharing the photos.

So what is the name of the place where the wedding took place?  Is it a restaurant?  Now that I visit Alabama regularly, these things are important to me.

TCD

It's called Limestone Bay Trading Co.

and yes it is a restaurant that serves  lunch Tue - Fri. (However, it's about 3-4 hours North of Auburn)

http://www.limestonebaytradingco.com/

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments!!

Congratulations to you and your son, Carol!

I love, love, love that venue……it looks so comfortable and cozy, not uptight like some fancy banquet room!

You look so pretty and happy…..and your jewelry is gorgeous!

What was in those little favors?  Chocolate?

Congratulations to you and your son, Carol!

I love, love, love that venue……it looks so comfortable and cozy, not uptight like some fancy banquet room!

You look so pretty and happy…..and your jewelry is gorgeous!

What was in those little favors?  Chocolate?

Yes, the favors are chocolate, and the jewelry....... last minute bling purchase at a mall kiosk on Saturday morning, just happened to pass it after getting my pedicure, $20 done!  Unfortunately, don't know how often I'll wear them, the earrings itched like crazy.