Werther’s Chewy Caramel Shortbread Bars from Epcot’s Karamell-Küche

That's why I always get both...

6352694656_4d33aeda5a_z.jpg

That's what we did. 

We walked down toward China and sat on a wall by the water.  Carefully unwrapped the shortbread and thoroughly enjoyed it.  We took turns taking bites, making comments like "Oh my gosh!".  "Holy COW!".  Yeah, it was good. 

We planned on saving the salted caramel until later, but of course after the shortbread was gone we looked at each other and said "what the heck".  So we took that out of the bag and each took a bite.  And then our comments took on another dimension, which I can't really share on a family board like this .

• 1 month later...

On your recommendations, I went to the caramel store last night to get a snack. OMG!!! I wish they had a sampler platter so I could try lots of things. Everything is so big! Since I'm here by myself now I picked one... The caramel shortbread with pecans won. I started eating it last night. I'm still eating on it as I type. It is sooooo good. Next time I'll try a salted chocolate covered caramel.