No more illegal parking at the Meadow TP.

Use the empty sites in 1000??? :rofl3:

I have seen cars parked in the 1500 loop both in empty sites and in the grass by the tether ball thing almost every weekend. I don't know why security doesn't do anything about it. I parked along the road for 5 mins to visit fiends one GG and had a maint guy and security harass me till I moved. And I am a guest staying here, not some freeloading local using the pool.

I have seen cars parked in the 1500 loop both in empty sites and in the grass by the tether ball thing almost every weekend. I don't know why security doesn't do anything about it. I parked along the road for 5 mins to visit fiends one GG and had a maint guy and security harass me till I moved. And I am a guest staying here, not some freeloading local using the pool.

Tell me about it. 

One 4th of July trip, there were cars parked there every day to use the pool.  The idiot Rangers don't come on duty until the evening, and the cars would be gone by then.  But God forbid if I had one wheel of my truck parked off the slab on my pad- they would come and ask me to move it.  In the meantime, there were cars parked in the center of the loop all day.  Makes sense to me- harass the paying customers.

TCD

yea I have seen them there too.  I don't see why cars parked like that are not towed. It kind of surprises me that Disney does not take your tag # when you check in.  Most campgrounds do at least the state and county campgrounds do. I know there is a camera at the guard shack that could record licence plates when you enter the campground. If they have tag numbers in a DB they could look up if a car belonged to a guest.

Use the empty sites in 1000??? :rofl3:

Maybe posts go there next. We can only hope....

I think we all need to start calling, calling and calling every time we see someone parked illegally.  Especially if they do not have the parking permit on their window.  If they get tired of all us calling and complaining maybe they will find it easier to have people out checking on the cars.

It is worth a try.  I work tooooooo hard saving for our annual trip to Disney and I do not want it spoiled by folks coming in and taking up all the spaces and monopolizing the pool and picnic areas who are not even paying guests.  Let them spend to enjoy it too.  And we never even use the pool but other fiends do.....Love you all. :heartsmiley:  :heart:

I think we all need to start calling, calling and calling every time we see someone parked illegally.  Especially if they do not have the parking permit on their window.  If they get tired of all us calling and complaining maybe they will find it easier to have people out checking on the cars.

It is worth a try.  I work tooooooo hard saving for our annual trip to Disney and I do not want it spoiled by folks coming in and taking up all the spaces and monopolizing the pool and picnic areas who are not even paying guests.  Let them spend to enjoy it too.  And we never even use the pool but other fiends do.....Love you all. :heartsmiley:  :heart: