Is Hoop-Dee-Doo worth the $$$?

In my opinion it is worth it.  The show is very entertaining, the food is really good if you like ribs and fried chicken, and the beer and sangria is all you want. 

X2..It is well worth it especially if you've never been.

I'll let my son answer that question.

Well darn it, I can't find the direct link, but scroll down this page. http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/10596-aloha-gadawgfan-turns-a-convention-into-a-week-long-stay-at-the-poly/page-10

We had a ball.

Yes - My DD4(3 at the time) loves it and still sings the songs from the show.  She was clapping along and having a blast.  I do not know how much food she actually ate, but I know I had my fair share.  When I asked what is the one restaurant that you want to eat at again (We did Be Our Guest, Chef Mickey's, 50;s Primetime, Brown Derby and many others on previous trips), she said the HDDR.  Even the boys that we went with that were quite reserved the whole week, were clapping, swinging their napkins, laughing and having a good time.

Nope!

It's over priced and the food is worst than the entertainment!

The beer is not cold enough and the service is horrible.

I would not go back to the Midieval Times, even if TCD was paying.

I would recommend going to the Hoop Dee Doo Review. Great food and the entertainment is top notch. Beer is cold and plentiful.

It's a must do