First Time Ft. Wilderness camper: stressing out

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES! I got on the Disney site first thing this morning and there was an available preferred site for our last missing night!!! I was so excited I could barely type in my CC info. So now I have a prefe

Well, just to be safe I booked our site next year Dec. 17- Jan. 3 for premium. I'll cancel just the days I don't need or the whole thing if we decide not to go. I'll show you Disney quirks!!!

Below are the plans I make whenever I go to a park.   1. enter park 2. do whatever 3. exit park   Whadya think?

You haven't made me do that yet.

You'll notice you said, "yet".

Some nuts, no pun intended, actually it was, take longer to crack.

The next tab in the workbook is a packing list which is simply a list for each person traveling. 

Next tab in the workbook, now that's funny.

I'll tell you why...

A week before we leave for the WDW, DH gets all his planning done by saying "we have to go to the liquor store"

When we get to WDW he says, "so... what are we doing?"

The more I learn about Brian, the more I like him. That's exactly what I would say.

I'll tell you why...

A week before we leave for the WDW, DH gets all his planning done by saying "we have to go to the liquor store"

When we get to WDW he says, "so... what are we doing?"

If we wanted to generate WDW planning spreadsheets, then we could have stayed single.....