Since we have a bunch of Fiend families headed to the Fort in the coming weeks, I thought it would be great if those there now could give us real time reports on which loops/sites seem to be the most decorated.  And if you can throw in some photos to boot - BONUS POINTS!  :)

Also for those of us not able to get to the Fort for the holidays, we could use a little dose of that fantastic Fort holiday cheer!  santa-smiley.gif

I can't wait to see the decorations, this is my family's first time at the Fort so we are bringing some of our stuff with us, no where near what we have at the house, I'm a bit of a Clark W. Griswold III when it comes to the decor, if it were up to me someone would be following us with a trailer full of stuff to put up but DW says we are here for fun not work! :gaah:  Oh well, at least I can take some pics of others hard work!   Brian

We'll be arriving 12/11. 1st holiday season and only 2nd time ever staying at FW.  1st time back in summer and no we're hooked.

Wife is going crazy getting stuff together to decorate our site.  Won't be as dramatic as many photos I've seen, but every little bit helps.  I'll definitely update with pics of decorations once we arrive.  We have the evening of 12/14 set aside to just ride the Fort and admire the decorations.

We'll be arriving 12/11. 1st holiday season and only 2nd time ever staying at FW.  1st time back in summer and no we're hooked.

Wife is going crazy getting stuff together to decorate our site.  Won't be as dramatic as many photos I've seen, but every little bit helps.  I'll definitely update with pics of decorations once we arrive.  We have the evening of 12/14 set aside to just ride the Fort and admire the decorations.

:welcrowd:

Hope you have a terrific trip and looking forward to seeing your decorations.  I think it's the combined efforts of ALL the campers at the Fort - big and small - that make it so magical during the holidays.  :)

We'll be there on the 21st.  I'm brining a bunch of lights and stuff but have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

Sounds like me.  I will a ton of stuff.  I at least have close to a 10 hour drive to think about it.  I just hope I have enough extension cords to make it all work.

Wow!  So many responses already.  I love this forum.  ;)

And that's why the Fiends are awesome!  Need an answer to a question?  Just ask and you'll have 5 pages worth WITH PICTURES before the day is over.  Heck, sometimes before the HOUR is over.   :D

Live tree dang it! LIVE tree.

LOL - best typo I've seen all day!!

We'll be there on the 21st.  I'm brining a bunch of lights and stuff but have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

Surprise us! 

Oh and btw, we posted a link to this thread on our FB page and got one reply there as well...

*Huge* walk through on the 1600 loop, a few others decorated but overall it's kinda quiet here right now...

Cameron also posted this photo...

994979_10201761066886272_981574824_n.jpg

Oh and btw, we posted a link to this thread on our FB page and got one reply there as well...

Cameron also posted this photo...

994979_10201761066886272_981574824_n.jpg

Wow, talk about removing cobwebbs from the old memory bank, I had the Monorail and Contemporary when I was a kid, till I went to college and my brother destroyed them, MAN, that still erks me, good thing I wasn't reminded of this before Thanksgiving! :blowup:

When we left on 11/17, Jeannie was not on her site.  Don't know what's up there.  Hilda hadn't begun decorating, so I suspect she won't put much out.  She's had a hard fall, and I don't blame her. In previous years both of them would have had all their decorations out by that time.

Hilda had no lights on during our week there.  I kept expecting to see something the next night.

That site that has the monorail set up on it was pretty cool.  Even my teenage boy and almost teenage boy enjoyed walking around it.