From Inside the Magic...

Secret Santa Week offers fun Walt Disney World freebies for Limited Time Magic with holiday character autograph cards
by Ricky BrigantePosted on December 9, 2013

secret-santa.jpg

You could call this week’s Limited Time Magic offering at the Magic Kingdom a bit of an Easter Egg hunt… for Christmas. It’s called Secret Santa Week, offering uniquely themed autograph cards at every single character meet-and-greet throughout the park, now through December 15. They’re given out for free by character attendants to any guest who meets with the characters.

Below a look at most (all?) of them, from the front of the park to the back. Check back here later this week for a chance to win a complete (or at least nearly complete) set!

Mickey Mouse

IMG_5407-550x366.jpg

IMG_5408-550x366.jpg

Follow this link for the full article and more pics...

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/12/secret-santa-week-offers-fun-walt-disney-world-freebies-for-limited-time-magic-with-holiday-character-autograph-cards/

If anyone gets an extra one or two or a dozen please let me know. I would be more than happy to cover any expense you might acquire.

No Dave I'm not going to pay for you to go to the World to get us some. Lol!

I'd love to have some for my DD(9). We won't get there till the 29th.

They look like they would make cool Christmas ornaments, and we have three Christmas trees in our house to decorate every year.