I'm Tired of Hot Dogs...How do you like your burgers?

I like my burgers medium-rare, with cheddar cheese, BACON, ketchup & mustard.  Hold the rabbit food cause if I wanted a salad, I would have ordered one!!

Make that 2 I like mine the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grilled - medium but black marks on the outside.  Hot sauce mixed with mayo spead on a toasted bun.  Asiago cheese (not melted) on the bun.  Lettuce, diced shallots and a small amount of ketchup.

I also like them italian style with tomato sauce and parmesan.  Gotta toast the bun though.

Damn - I am starving now.

I like mine grilled; no tomato; brown mustard - not that chicken crap yellow stuff; real cheese - hold the fake 'American' cheese; just about anything else goes.  Bacon?  More, please.  Caramelized Onions?  Stack them up - You can even throw on some Onion Rings.  BBQ Sauce?  That works too.  Chili is ok - if it is spicy.  Warning - if I say it's spicy, that means it is hot enough to kill 99 44/100% of the people that try it flamethrower.gif ... etc.

I take ground round, then dice onions into little pieces, add some bread crumbs, generous portion of Montreal steak seasoning.  mix well and form patties.  Bob doesn't like things grilled on the grill so I have to fry them.  While they are cooking I pour over a little A1  steak sauce.  I prefer either provolone cheese or american, tomatoes and raw onion  and mayo.  Or some blue cheese chunks...or fried onions with a litt A1 sauce.

Too many of the younger generation prefer "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sesame seed bun" That is the power of advertising, that commercial is like 100 years old and yet I still remember that jingle for a Big Mac.

I prefer my burger cooked done, but still juicy, on a grilled bun with bacon, cheddar and fried onion rings. If that is not available just mayo and tomato!

Too many of the younger generation prefer "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sesame seed bun" That is the power of advertising, that commercial is like 100 years old and yet I still remember that jingle for a Big Mac.

I prefer my burger cooked done, but still juicy, on a grilled bun with bacon, cheddar and fried onion rings. If that is not available just mayo and tomato!

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us.