I see no reason for someone to fabricate a story like this- but how in the heck did that buck hit the trailer that high when it was being towed?

And, how were there no injuries to the animal?

TCD

I have one possible explanation, born from personal experience. 

When I was still living at home on the farm in NY, I was driving home late one night when a deer ran into the road, coming toward me.  It leapt into the air, literally ran over the top of my car, and leapt off the back of my car.  By the time I stopped the car, I saw the deer running into the woods.  I continued home and went to bed.  In the morning, I looked out the window to see our neighbor's Newfoundland licking the front of my car.  I went out and saw and area of blood on the front, as well as muddy hoof prints on my hood, on the sunroof, roof and rear side window.  The deer literally did an Evel Knievel move over the top of my car.  So....I imagine it's possible depending on the woman's tow vehicle that a buck could run or "flip" over the vehicle, slamming into the front of the trailer and right through. 

I have one possible explanation, born from personal experience. 

When I was still living at home on the farm in NY, I was driving home late one night when a deer ran into the road, coming toward me.  It leapt into the air, literally ran over the top of my car, and leapt off the back of my car.  By the time I stopped the car, I saw the deer running into the woods.  I continued home and went to bed.  In the morning, I looked out the window to see our neighbor's Newfoundland licking the front of my car.  I went out and saw and area of blood on the front, as well as muddy hoof prints on my hood, on the sunroof, roof and rear side window.  The deer literally did an Evel Knievel move over the top of my car.  So....I imagine it's possible depending on the woman's tow vehicle that a buck could run or "flip" over the vehicle, slamming into the front of the trailer and right through.

Wow.

That is plausible.

But no injury to the deer flying over a tow vehicle and going through a trailer wall?

That's hard for me to believe.

TCD

It's amazing what a deer can endure and survive. Last year I was behind a car that hit a deer and the deer flipped down the road give times. I pulled over quickly and called the police. The deer was, we all thought, barely alive. After 10 minutes of two cops, a game warden, the guy who hit the deer and me standing around discussing what we should do the dang thing hopped up and went running into the woods. We all looked at each other like "WTF was that."

Wow.

That is plausible.

But no injury to the deer flying over a tow vehicle and going through a trailer wall?

That's hard for me to believe.

TCD

If the deer leapt over the truck or ran between the truck and trailer it still went thru a wall of a trailer. I think if I went thru a trailer wall I might have a few broken bones.

I'm sure it was injured. i don't know if you have ever been hunting. If you haven't a deer can be fatally shot and still run for a long distance until it finally succumbs.