How does the Fort handle recycling? Glass? Cans? Plastic? Paper/Cardboard? (as I look at the wrapped christmas gifts waiting to get packed) Comingled? Separated? Dear Husband will want to know. He once drove bags of recycling across the country and back because we couldn't find a campground that recycled them.

Packing makes me so ready to get to the destination and unpack!

Every few yards around the loop there are trash cans and recycle bins.  The recycle bins are 4 small "milk crates" settled in a wooden container. I think there is a crate for plastic, glass, aluminum, and paper.  There are loop attendants that travel around the loop several times a day and empty the trash cans, and the recyle bins.

Do they bring in larger bins when there is a Fiend GG :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

No, they just let them overflow........ (Seriously, one of the early GGs back in maybe..... 08 or 09, the loop attendant let the recycling bins go that weekend.)

More money in Disney's pocket for those cans! I brought my aluminum cans home with me! Crazy I know, but our School Nutrition department is recycling to try to keep from being broke! It would sicken me to think of folks just throwing all that in the garbage to go to the landfill.

I have been putting aluminum, glass and plastic in the recycling bins every day here. There is also a place for newspapers and cardboard. There are fewer trash cans however. Lots os recycling bins but few trash can in our loop (1400).

Love this place except for the heat and the fact our site is not big enough for all the decorations. Are any of the Fiends planning to take part in the golf cart parade? We are!