A quick 3 night March trip

One of my most favorite resorts to drive through. Buses seldom fill up there.

That's a good thing, I usually never use them but this quick trip we just decided what the heck let's live life on the edge!!!!!!!!! Do you get on the runs that go there, the wife has really wanted to see Flower & Garden so looks like for sure one day at EPCOT, hope to see you on one of our rides.

That's a good thing, I usually never use them but this quick trip we just decided what the heck let's live life on the edge!!!!!!!!! Do you get on the runs that go there, the wife has really wanted to see Flower & Garden so looks like for sure one day at EPCOT, hope to see you on one of our rides.

Except in a very few cases, all drivers go to the resorts, so I might do OKW, but we usually do a particular resort run once during a shift, if that.

That's why getting TJ or myself, as a driver, especially me as I don't work that much anymore, is unlikely.

Me and my oldest children will be in Orlando the 26th to the 29th, what dates would you be there?  We arent staying at Disney (gasp) but I'd still love to meet up with some fiends :)

Bummer, we will miss you, we will be there the 20th-23rd.