Just got news that we can now book the Four Seasons Hotel is Disney! Beginning immediately, you can book your Clients on a Walt Disney Travel Company package, which includes accommodations at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort for arrivals beginning Aug. 3, 2014.

Located southeast of Magic Kingdom® Park, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando will allow your Clients to blend the magic of Disney and experience the luxury of a Four Seasons Resort located at the Walt Disney World Resort.

Your Clients can enjoy the ultimate in Four Seasons Resort pampering. This resort offers an entire island for the family to enjoy – complete with a lazy river, family pool, two water slides, rock climbing wall, splash pad and many other special features. There is also the complimentary Kids for All Seasons Program for ages 5-12, which offers a wide variety of activities and entertainment everyday of the year.

Additionally, your Clients can enjoy world class golf, adult pool, rooftop steak house and full service spa.

Enjoy the amenities of a Four Seasons retreat and combine it with a Disney Theme Park visit.

Accommodations at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando

Magic Your Way® Base Ticket for 2-10 days (one theme park per day)

Keepsake luggage tag (one per person)

Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. Package and package components are nontransferable. Theme park tickets must be used within fourteen days of first use.

Introductory Offer*

In celebration of the opening in August, your Clients can save up to 30% on a Walt Disney Travel Company package which includes 3-night accommodations at Four Seasons Resort Orlando Golden Oak View room and 2-Day Magic Your Way Tickets for a family of four (2 Adults/2 Children ages 3-9) for stays most nights 8/3/2014 – 11/20/14 and 12/1/14 - 12/18/2014.

Booking Dates: Now – July 31, 2014

Ask about savings for packages for other lengths of stay.

Book your Clients today!

Maybe I'm confused (highly possible!!) I thought this was making it seem like it is a Disney hotel? Like with transportation and all?

In the comments section, the person who posted that says that Four Seasons guests are eligible for the Dining Plan and EMH's.  That's the first I heard of this. 

What kind of rates are the offering on the package they're advertising?

I just checked what the rack rate was for one night in August- they began at $645 a night for a one king bed room.  What a deal.

TCD

In the comments section, the person who posted that says that Four Seasons guests are eligible for the Dining Plan and EMH's.  That's the first I heard of this. 

Me too.

She also says "yes" to busing. If it's WDW busing, which I doubt that people staying there would want to get on a bus with all you lowlifes, that's the first I've heard about it. I'm not saying that it's not correct, it's just the first time I've heard that. It sounded early on that they would have their own transportation.

Me too.

She also says "yes" to busing. If it's WDW busing, which I doubt that people staying there would want to get on a bus with all you lowlifes, that's the first I've heard about it. I'm not saying that it's not correct, it's just the first time I've heard that. It sounded early on that they would have their own transportation.

I just spent a few minutes poking around the Four Seasons website- there is more information there than the last time I looked.  There are descriptions of the restaurants, none of which sound like they are set up to work with the Disney Dining Plan.

I would think if Four Seasons guests got DDP, EMH and Disney transportation, that would be mentioned on the Four Seasons website.  It isn't.

TCD

There are lots of people that thumb their nose at Disney properties.  Even the GF.  There is a segment of the population that will likely feel the Four Seasons offers a level of luxury and exclusivity that no Disney property can provide, whether it's true or not.  And certainly, while many well heeled travelers will stay there, there will be a number of wannabees who are financially squeezing into their stay, but would look down upon the Fort (figuratively, although literally as well) even though there are RV's down there that would put their homes to shame. 

In any case, it's all image, marketing, branding, and the such.  Plus, I'm sure the Four Seasons WILL be super nice.  And after Yuri sneaks into that Lazy River and brings back photos, we'll all have the proof. 

There are no Disney 5 star resorts at WDW, but when it does open, that 4 Seasons will be one.

The Grand Floridian is the closest with a rating of between 4 and 4-1/2 stars. They just can't seem to get the 5th full star.

And even though they won't have boat or monorail service, which goes directly to only one of the 8 destinations, I'm betting that whatever they do have will be quicker and more convenient than the boat or monofail.

There are lots of people that thumb their nose at Disney properties.  Even the GF.  There is a segment of the population that will likely feel the Four Seasons offers a level of luxury and exclusivity that no Disney property can provide, whether it's true or not.  And certainly, while many well heeled travelers will stay there, there will be a number of wannabees who are financially squeezing into their stay, but would look down upon the Fort (figuratively, although literally as well) even though there are RV's down there that would put their homes to shame. 

In any case, it's all image, marketing, branding, and the such.  Plus, I'm sure the Four Seasons WILL be super nice.  And after Yuri sneaks into that Lazy River and brings back photos, we'll all have the proof. 

I see it the same way you do- actual rich people will probably still turn their nose up at any hotel located at Disney World.  This is more for the wannabees.  But, I think a wannabee is still going to want Magical Express, the Disney Dining Plan, Extra Magic Hours, Disney Transportation, etc.  I am very interested to see how this all plays out.

There are no Disney 5 star resorts at WDW, but when it does open, that 4 Seasons will be one.

The Grand Floridian is the closest with a rating of between 4 and 4-1/2 stars. They just can't seem to get the 5th full star.

And even though they won't have boat or monorail service, which goes directly to only one of the 8 destinations, I'm betting that whatever they do have will be quicker and more convenient than the boat or monofail.

I have my doubts as to whether a person with the means to afford a 5 star resort is interested in spending much time in WDW rubbing elbows with the sweaty masses. 

Monofail?  Good one.

TCD

In case it disappears, I screen-capped the comments section of the page that SSB linked:

fourseasonsquestions_zpsf8eabaca.jpg

The person running the travel agency promoting this is telling his customers that Four Seasons guests are eligible for the Disney Dining Plan and Extra Magic Hours, and that he thinks they will have bus service "like other Disney resorts."

I highly doubt all of that.

TCD

LOL.

I also meant to point out the fact that almost every one of the questions asked is about discounts and Disney resort perks.

Not exactly the Four Seasons demographic.

TCD

True.  I would think that 5 star hotel guests are not concerned with Disney Discounts.  If they are... they can't afford the 5 star hotel.  Just an observation. ;)  The perk would be that you have enough money to afford to stay at the Four Seasons.  That would make me perky for sure.

I'm really interested to see what the end result is with this.

I wish the end result was... nevermind.   I am going to be positive and not a grumpy pants.  VIVA Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort And Campground!

Hey, this looks cool! 

Do you suppose those are artist renditions of little freeloaders?

cq5dam.web.720.405.jpeg

I saw that drawing on the Four Seasons site too.  I screen-capped it to use for a comment I'm going to make in my current TR.

I have to admit it looks pretty nice- you can see people floating in tubes by a waterfall all the way over on the far left- and then there's that big waterslide on the far right.

There's no doubt that they will have folks trying to freeload- I'll bet they will actually make an effort to keep them out.

TCD