I saw EO - once. That was once too many! WTFort was Disney thinking? There is NO tie in with ANYTHING Disney! It was worse than SMB! Time for it to go? It never should have started!

Many years ago, there was a Surround Theater at Disneyland. You 'flew' by iconic parks from coast to coast. I would love to see a new version of that used with Soarin'.

FW used to contain the cutting edge of technology (Video phones, anyone) - it needs to return to those roots. Moore's Law should apply to exhibits in FW, also - 18 months and it's time to upgrade.

I love the Countries, but I'm getting a little jaded with some of them. They need more/different Countries.

• 2 weeks later...

I learned an important lesson today.  Do NOT search online for a video of Captain EO.  I did, and found the video on YouTube.  That then lead me to a video of Michael Jackson moonwalking, which lead to a video of his Super Bowl XXVII halftime show.  That video in turn lead to one of his sister's Super Bowl halftime show, which lead to Justin Timberlake ripping her top away resulting in the infamous Nipplegate.  

So, the lesson is.  Don't watch Captain EO unless you are prepared to see Janet Jackson's bare b**b.  

LOL! That sounds like one of those DirecTV commercials!

I remembered seeing EO when I was a kid in about 1986 and liked it. I was also 10 years old though. I watched the aforementioned Youtube video before Jennifer and I started going again and decided we should avoid it like the plague.

I think Epcot has two issues. First, the "future world" is decidedly un-futuristic (although I do think that the new Test Track is a step in the right direction), and dare I say it is not as educational (while still being loads of fun) as it once was. The other is that more free international trade has made the World Showcase less special. I remember eating Gummy bears at the Germany pavilion for the first time as a kid and that was darn near the only place you could find them. Now all the stuff you find in their shops is readily available just about anywhere.

Soarin, Imagination, and Wonders of Life all need to be updated/reopened. Probably Universe of Energy as well.

Eo was dated when it came out in the '80s: and corny, bad acting and bad writing don't get better over time. It's astounding to me that this steaming pile of excrement has been left in place for nearly 30 years!

You really need to stop riding the fence and pick a side. :)