First timers-looking for loop suggestion

Hello everyone,

My family and I (wife, daughter, 8, son, 5) will be staying at Fort Wilderness for 12 days in late August of 2014.  We have never stayed at Fort Wilderness and other than me, have never been to Disney.  We have reserved a PREMIUM site for our 39' Class A rig (borrowed from my parents).  We are looking for suggestions for a loop/site to request. 

-We will be renting a golf cart, so proximity to buses, activities, etc. is not important to us

-We would prefer a quieter, more secluded spot (away from buses, heavy activity)

-More trees in the area would be nice

-If there are sites that are a little bigger than others that would be great

-We do not have a pet and prefer not to have them around, but that is not the highest priority

-In our research it seems that the 800 loop might be what we're looking for, but we'd love to hear from those who have been there before.

Any suggestions from the experts here would be appreciated.  Thank you.

If it helps, we've got a bunch of into on this page, including site specs, links to the mobile app with photos of every site, videos and a spiffy Google earth application...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61

Oh and WELCOME!!

Welcome.

The good news for you is that there are very few sites at the Fort that are noisy or around heavy activity.  Almost all of the premium loops have some sites that back up to a major road, including the 800 loop.  Even if you got one of those sites, I don't think you'd be bothered by noise.  The 1100 loop, which was mentioned above, has some sites that back right up to cabins on the 2100 loop.  That would be great if you know the people in the cabin, but maybe not so much if you don't. 

First time visitors worry too much about what loop to request.  I wouldn't hesitate to stay in any premium loop.  Since you have a golf cart, it really doesn't matter.

Have a great trip.

TCD

Thanks, everyone. Looking at a lot of the posts on this site makes me think the Fort is a friendly place to stay. Looking forward to it.

If you need any help while you are there, or just wish to talk to the friendliest people, look for the Fort Fiends signs!

Just wanted to say welcome. I worried a lot about which site to pick. I to wanted a more secluded spot. But we got one about 3 sites from Chip n Dales campfire. It was great. We were in the 1400 loop and it was fairly quit. Close enough to the campfire and pool but far enough as go not be in the middle of it. Don't over think it just find a loop you think you'll like. Look at the pictures of the loops in that site and fax in a request a few days before you arrive. You will have a great time.

We were in the 1800 loop on our last visit which was nice...not too far from the main road but far enough that the bus noise wasn't as bad.  Also fairly close to the pool and trading post.  We usually request 1700 loop but we've had a site in the past right on the road and bus noise was annoying.  Think we'll request 1800 again in August.