Oh my goodness do I hate writing this post. We love love love Hollywood and Vine and especially if we have Fantasmic Dinner package. Even though I am. Not crazy how they have changed the seating for the show. Anyway back to dinner. We had dinner reservations at Hollywood and Vine for 7:00pm. Studios closed at 8:00 pm. The restaurant had closed down one side of the buffet line. They had closed down the pasta bar. So you could not build your pasta plate. The food that was being served was not fresh. Not that it tasted bad, They just weren't refilling the pans. They were already tearing down the dessert station and it was only 7:15. The waitress were cleaning up their stations. We felt like the great uncle who wasn't welcomed anyore. So my advice is if you are offered a reservation near the Park's closing, I would think twice, especially if it is a buffet

Thanks for the tip, we've only done very early breakfast there when it's all new and fresh, always excellent...

Never done the breakfast. We have always enjoyed Hollywood and Vine without any problems. But again it's never been an hour before closing. We try to go to Hollywood and vine at least once a year.

We usually book the 8am breakfast, and finish up just before rope drop, and power walk toward Toy Story. That is usually on our last morning out the door. That gets us out the door in the morning, have a good breakfast, and on the road by 9:30.

• 1 month later...