Cruise control
AM/FM radio
Power windows
Tilt wheel
Automatic

Engine:
5.8 litre
V8 351

A little older but virtually no Rust and only 140k miles. 

Opinions? Would age turn you off? Were they built a little better then? Worse?

The cars were built worse back then.

Changes are the posi trac clutches are worn out. The AOD trans shifts very harsh. If i remember correctly, the odomoter only goes to 99,999 so it could have 140k or 240k.

The cabin is noisy.

Oh and the EFI back then stinked.  In 92, there was a big improvement and then again in 96.

So you bought it?

Nope. Sil and I were discussing it while it was idling. I decided to give it a drive because it was all cosmetic issues. I sat in teh driver's seat and touch the steering wheel and the engine shut off and wouldnt start again. I looked at the the high school kid who was trying to sell it and said " yeah I think you have a little more work before this thing sells. Good luck". and we went to get pizza.

Boy am I glad it pooped out on you before you bought.

Never trust those little bratty teenagers. They're sneaky little devils.

I was leaning away but to be honest that thing had a beast of a motor and I knew the kid would let me gun it to test. LOL 

I was leaning away but to be honest that thing had a beast of a motor and I knew the kid would let me gun it to test. LOL

I don't know what your budget is. But if you can find you a ford with the v-10 in it that is a beast of a motor and are know to make it to 300,000 miles. My work truck has one in it with a little over 100,000 miles on it and it runs like a top.

I don't know what your budget is. But if you can find you a ford with the v-10 in it that is a beast of a motor and are know to make it to 300,000 miles. My work truck has one in it with a little over 100,000 miles on it and it runs like a top.

Sadly my limit is only $5k. Just trying to find something good enough for towing the pup for a few years. By then I hope to buy something new. 

I have nothing helpful to add (besides good luck!) but seeing the links for autotrader reminded me of a story.

Brian loves the free car magazines you can get at grocery stores/gas stations. We stopped at Wawa and I ran in to grab some hoagies for us and some drinks , on the way out I grabbed a car magazine and put it in my bag. While we were driving I told him I grabbed him one and it was in color! So much better than the black and white ones. He gets this funny look on his face and asked to see it. Yeah I didn't grab a free one I took one of the ones you are supposed to pay for!! Oops

What are your current vehicles? My Subaru outback tows our Coleman Taos just fine.

How many people does it needto sit?

I use to want a truck for HD runs, hauling motorcycles ect, but after borrowing my brother 4x8 trailer, i will never again lift concrete bags 4 feet in the air or deal with narrow loading ramps.