Agent Romanoff, agent of shield. Part of the Marvel Universe. The Avengers! As far as the interrogation, use your imagination.....

I sure hope Agent Romanoff is a female.

Can you tell that I'm not a big Superhero movies fan?

Where's this announcement y'all promised.

The day isn't over yet.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And did you see Disney Dining's post on FB that Le Cellier is being turned into an Outback Steakhouse?

Fortunately the first thing every other Disney site drives home time and again is to never believe a Disney Bus Driver.

I hear there will be a character meet and great where the guys can be interrogated by Agent Romanoff !

You got me.  

I was so excited when I read this thread this morning that I immediately called three Disney-fan friends and announced the news to them.  Two of them were ecstatic, but one was a bit dubious.  I insisted that the information came from the most reliable sources - Lou and Devores - who always give up-to-the-minute, cutting edge news and information.  He checked his other Disney sources, called me back, and told me that this must be some elaborate joke - that no one else had this news.  Then I got indignant that he didn't believe me, said a few choice words and hung up - never bothering to look at this thread again.

But I was still a believer - that is, until this afternoon came and went - and there was no announcement.  THEN, I read the rest of this thread.  

Needless to say, I have spent the majority of the evening apologizing to friends, explaining that I didn't realize that this was April Fool's Day and my usually impeccable sources of information had fallen off the wagon!

You may not have fooled anyone else on this board, but you certainly got me.   

You got me.  

You may not have fooled anyone else on this board, but you certainly got me.   

My work is done here.

That rumor, or wishful thinking, has been around ever since Disney bought the Marvel characters.

It's very plausible, and gives Disney an excuse to build a thrill ride only park. The lack of thrill rides has always been a complaint especially with the older kids.

I'm not a Superhero fan, but I am a thrill ride fan, and I'd like to see it.

No one has answered my very important question.

Will Thor be shirtless?

You can take it from me, and all of the other CMs, that he will be. Would I make this stuff up?

You can take it from me, and all of the other CMs, that he will be. Would I make this stuff up?

Now that Lou day is over, I can go back to disagreeing with him.

This is Thor, in Disney. He does a meet and greet with Capt America in Disneyland.

You will note he is not shirtless......sorry ladies.

Thor-Treasures-of-Asgard-Disneyland-pict