• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And did you see Disney Dining's post on FB that Le Cellier is being turned into an Outback Steakhouse?

Fortunately the first thing every other Disney site drives home time and again is to never believe a Disney Bus Driver.

I hear there will be a character meet and great where the guys can be interrogated by Agent Romanoff !

Don't forget the news about the Star Wars Weekend themed runDisney races being announced today.

On a heretical level, I think Outback would be an improvement over Le Cellier. We've eaten there twice - and both times were BAD experiences. Bad service; bad food; bad overall.

To really get into the Disney Doghouse (hello, Pluto) - I watched 'Frozen' and was NOT impressed. I guess you need children present to make it good.

Only the first is April Fools to get that out of the way.

Don't forget the news about the Star Wars Weekend themed runDisney races being announced today.

On a heretical level, I think Outback would be an improvement over Le Cellier. We've eaten there twice - and both times were BAD experiences. Bad service; bad food; bad overall.

To really get into the Disney Doghouse (hello, Pluto) - I watched 'Frozen' and was NOT impressed. I guess you need children present to make it good.

Only the first is April Fools to get that out of the way.

Ed, you're on the wrong thread.

This is not the April's fool thread.

It's a serious thread abut a serious matter.

Hooray for the Marvel Universe!

I can't wait for this fourth theme park!  It's about time!  Enough with all the princess and pixie dust stuff.

Let's get some super heroes in the park!

Lou or Dave, do you know if they will be selling adult costumes?

And, if so, do you know if there will be any rules restricting costume wearing in the park?

TCD

Great question!

I want to know the same thing about Wonder Woman and Cat Woman, and maybe Super Girl, please.

TCD   

yes lets find out about cat woman.... topless and maybe a whip to go with the leather

I tried calling Bobby today to confirm but he was hangin from last night.

I would like to see Disney maintain the parks they have before they consider building a new one.