Welcome!

One night at the Fort is a good start.

Have you ever camped before?

It would help us to give suggestions if we knew something about your party- will you have children with you?  And, if so, what ages?

Do you plan on visiting any of the parks, or will you just be at the Fort?

Are you planning to prepare meals at your campsite, or would you like some dining recommendations?

What time of year are you going?

TCD

Hi blessed.  Welcome to Fort Fiends.  A group of the nuttiest camper oriented people you can ever hope to know...and to know which ones to stay away from.   :rofl3:

Seriously, ask any questions you may have and ignore any comments after Post 10.  It usually goes crazy from that point.

Hi blessed.  Welcome to Fort Fiends.  A group of the nuttiest camper oriented people you can ever hope to know...and to know which ones to stay away from.   :rofl3:

Seriously, ask any questions you may have and ignore any comments after Post 10.  It usually goes crazy from that point.

I'm only post 7...so I guess I'm still okay :)   First  :welcome:

One night is quick...but enjoy!  Yes, the Fort has lots of activities.  There is a campfire (with marshmallow roast) and movie with chip-n-dale, horse drawn carriage rides, if it's warm you can enjoy the pool and/or hot tub and you can go down to the beach and watch the boat parade (each night at 9:45p I think).  Other fiends will be along to tell you what I've missed :)

Have a great time!!