The WBI Family’s New Camper

One of my friends laughed because on the interior, the model name (Cougar) is carved into the wood trim above the bed.  As it happens I am just a little bit older than my husband.

:rofl3:

They really shouldn't carve the models into the trim like that.  INC and I have an Outback.   :bugeyes:   

Of course the baby steals the show in this TR,

Yeah, that's a given.

One of my friends laughed because on the interior, the model name (Cougar) is carved into the wood trim above the bed.  As it happens I am just a little bit older than my husband.

LOL, now not only is it engrained in the camper trim, but also in your minds everytime you use the camper.

Geez, our little Nick is growing up so fast.

When we first met him yeas ago, he was a wide eyed young man with a cute girlfriend. Now he's married, has a little one, and even has an RV. Where does the time go?

All the best Nick, you deserve it.

Congrats, way to start them out early!

Thanks!

Jeez, Nick.

Way to make the rest of us look bad.

You go straight from a tent to a brand new 5th wheel?

And you rebuild your truck engine along the way?

That Captain America shirt is quite appropriate.

I am going to contact the FF membership committee and ask for some kind of sanctions.  We can't have this.

Just kidding- congratulations and well done!

I know there will be a lot of memories made in that trailer.  You've already started!

Enjoy!

TCD

Thanks TCD!

I don't think I'm making anyone look bad, just trying to keep up with everyone around here!

It's funny we talked about getting a TT but I always wanted a fifth wheel, then after looking around we figured out we could get this FW cheaper than a TT, that's a win win.

Hopefully I'm done with the mechanic work for a while BUT my truck is getting older so I'm probably not.  I'll keep the Captain America shirt handy just in case.

To heck with making memories....how about Baby #2??  C'mon, Captain America.  Get busy. 

haha baby #2 talk has begun, but we're not quite ready yet.

We had a denali 32 rl all most the same rig tt style

Nice!  We really like ours so far.

Of course the baby steals the show in this TR, followed by your adorable wife……oh and then there's that beautiful new rig!

We got a Cougar XLite 32RBK TT last Dec.  Unfortunately we only got to use it once and had to leave it down in FL where we bought it since there was a bad snowstorm the weekend we had to drive home, we had no place to store it here in PA, and we'd never winterized a camper since we'd lived in FL all of the years we've been RV owners before buying this one.

But, we are in the process of making our plans to go back down and retrieve it and I can't WAIT!  It is so pretty and comfortable!  We have 2 teenage boys and the back bunk area is perfect for them.  I predict one day you may have a similar need!

Thank you, I really am a lucky guy!

Man sorry to hear that about the snow storm, but I understand, I asked lots of questions about winterizing and I'm sure I wouldn't want to do it for the first time on my trip home like that.

I agree on your prediction, I think one day we'll do some upgrading to a different style, but I'm going to push for a toy hauler!  :)

You know I've never thought about that engraved Cougar over the bed until you mentioned it!  That's great I'm going to have to point that out to the wife, lol.

:rofl3:

They really shouldn't carve the models into the trim like that.  INC and I have an Outback.   :bugeyes:   

hey yo! 

lol

Yeah, that's a given.

LOL, now not only is it engrained in the camper trim, but also in your minds everytime you use the camper.

EXACTLY!

Geez, our little Nick is growing up so fast.

When we first met him yeas ago, he was a wide eyed young man with a cute girlfriend. Now he's married, has a little one, and even has an RV. Where does the time go?

All the best Nick, you deserve it.

Thanks Lou,

You're right we've had a very busy few years. 

CP and I were talking about how we've had big life changes every year since we've met.  We met in March 2010, engaged March 2011, married November 2011, moved to a different state July 2012, bought a house November 2012, had a baby November 2013!  Not to mention the job changes, vacations and buying a camper, I'd say we've had a great few years!

Thanks again for the kind words Lou!

WBI