Frozen will be part of Disney on ice

And if Disney still owned the "Anaheim Ducks" hockey team, any bets that they wouldn't change the name to the "Anaheim Frozen"?

And when, if they already haven't, will the "Frozen" ice cream bar come out.

Of course they'll be a line of "Frozen" winter clothing. They've only scratched the surface.

I might be a bad mom/teacher. Eggtoberfest (Big Green Egg Festival) is the same weekend as Frozen on Ice. I already promised Jason we'd go to that, so Z and I are both taking a personal day off school to have a mom/son day before we meet Jason at the campground. 

9th row, center stage! 

Kelly you are a better mom than me because my seats aren't that good lol!!

We skipped school last year to go because the tickets were $15 for an 11am show on a Thursday. I would have done the same this year but it wasn't offered. And I'm already planning on Adam missing the 3rd day of K this year if the weather is nice because we rent a beach house during labor day week with friends/family.

And for as long as I messed around trying to get the tickets, I hope the show sells out so I don't feel like I wasted 3 hours lol.

Kelly you are a better mom than me because my seats aren't that good lol!!

We skipped school last year to go because the tickets were $15 for an 11am show on a Thursday. I would have done the same this year but it wasn't offered. And I'm already planning on Adam missing the 3rd day of K this year if the weather is nice because we rent a beach house during labor day week with friends/family.

And for as long as I messed around trying to get the tickets, I hope the show sells out so I don't feel like I wasted 3 hours lol.

Your place must be a lot more expensive based on the prices you gave. Our tickets were $41 each with fees ($30 plus fees). 

Looks like Orlando is the first show, and Tampa is the last.  It doesnt come here until May 2015!

I can't get to the Ticketmaster site from work, but I found a reseller site, and the cheapest seats thru them are $72.

I saw an article that for the Cleveland show the ticket will be $12 to 72.

So much for Florida being a cheaper place to live!

I tried ticketmaster on my phone and everytime I tried to search for tickets I got an error.

Don't know if they are having issues,  if they are sold out, or the site doesnt like my phone (it's a nice phone, everyone else likes it).

I'm not looking to get tickets, just being nosey to see how much they were going for and how fast they sell out.

My daughter was going to get them for Orlando, don't know if she tried yet.

I tried ticketmaster on my phone and everytime I tried to search for tickets I got an error.

Don't know if they are having issues,  if they are sold out, or the site doesnt like my phone (it's a nice phone, everyone else likes it).

I'm not looking to get tickets, just being nosey to see how much they were going for and how fast they sell out.

My daughter was going to get them for Orlando, don't know if she tried yet.

It's still in presale, and you have to use an online code to order. That's probably what the issue is. The code is SOCIAL.