While I know everything is a crap shoot...what are some good sites on 1400?   Rolling the dice on faxing in request for trip coming up....small family...4 yr old and 8 yr old....

Thanks so much

With younger kids, you might like the sites on the Little Bear (inner loop) part of 1400.  Those run from 1447-1461.  1461 is right next to the basketball hoop.  Could be noisy.

TCD

What would you like? We request NOT to be in the sites that back up to the movie because the movie can be pretty loud. 

We've been in 1441 (pretty sure that's right but you can check my TR to be sure) twice and like it. It's pretty private. 

In the inner loop (Little Bear), you'll have people behind you, but the kids can play with less traffic. 

• 4 weeks later...

We were just in 1435 on the outer loop, right next to the CS, in fact, it is the site next to the walkway to the movie and campfire. It was a nice site with plenty of room, but the movie and the Chip and Dale Sing-A-Long were quite loud. However, you are able to watch the movie from the comfort of your own site.

• 1 month later...

We were in 1419 which was just perfect.  It backed up to the canal, which was really fun when we went canoeing!  it was a little bit of a walk to the comfort station, but no big deal because my folk's RV has a bathroom so we just used it for showering or when said RR was occupado.   My parent's have a 32 ft RV and we had it all the way back so there was room in the front for their jeep (the site is 61').  I don't remamber a tent pad though that may have been where we put the picnic table...can't remember.  Anyway here are a few pics (btw I had a short video that has all my pics, if you're going to watch turn your volume WAY down unless you want Xmas music blaring at you and after the 3:15 mark, it's just other resorts we visited) Birthday Xmas Trip

DSCI0403.jpg14191_zpsea16eed3.jpgDSCI0404.jpgDSCI0433.jpg