Guest starbuc71

Hooray!!! They are finally banning the detailers?  I'm glad someone at Disney finally got off thier a$$ and noticed how rude this was especially at 8am while your on vacation :rofl2: :banana:

Yes, I've also washed my RV at the site.  No power washer, just an old fashioned bucket of soapy water and a hose. 

And beer.  :rofl2:

Ah beer, we didn't have any beer. That's probably why we only did the windshield and front grill. We got thirsty and had to stopbeerhat-beer-hat-cheers-beer-smiley-emoticon-000604-medium.gif and go find beer :banana:

We certainly don't care if people wash, wax or (for that matter) perfume their RV  :rofl2:, it's the annoying loud and disturbing machines of the detailers that certainly does not add to camping atmosphere. It has been noted at times to bother other nearby campers so I could see where Disney might want to put a stop to it.

As for Kenny, he comes and does his dealings with each GC renter on a one-to-one basis, never having to ever "bother" any one. There is no reason for Disney to ban him other than wanting to make sure they get all the GC business. If Disney believes the same amount of people will rent their overpriced GCs  that rent the reasonably priced ones from Kenny's, then someone might be smoking that pixie dust instead of sprinkling it! :banana: Just my opinion!

:waycool: :banana:

Thank you all!  Glad we can wash our windshield if we need too! And WHERE are you'all getting all these cool smilies!  It is driving me nuts!

To the FORT!!  (Tomorrow) Yeee Haaa! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Try this thread. 

http://fortfiends.net/forum/index.php?topic=1280.0

I really hope they do Ban the detailers, when we were there in December, we were in the 800 loop near a curve and the units were close together, one of the detailers did the unit next to ours making a total mess out of mine and my vehicle, they promised to take care of it and than drove off never to be seen by me again. I lodged my complaint with the front desk and hopefully had some small part in getting them removed. I do wash my RV while I am at the fort and have never had any Disney employee say anything other than " how about doing mine next".