All sold out according to my DW.

Maybe they should build Arrendelle instead of Avatar-Land. I bet it will have more staying power. It seems a couple of generations are captivated by this movie and with Avatar, i never hear anyone talking about it......except here when people talk about what a dumb idea for a land it is. Granted it may end up looking cool, but there just seem to be a ga-zillion better ideas.

Try Target in the stores.  We fell into 2 blankets and multiple sets of sheets, which can be made into pillow cases too.  Frozen is finally becoming available, you just have to keep your eye out for it.  Ordered an Elsa vinyl 6 1/2 feet tall and an Olaf 3 feet tall both with extra designs for decor.  Saved 30% and free shipping too!  They're coming soon!

Yeah, everyone is buying the stuff and then marking up the hell out of it and flipping it as fast as possible.  I got a bit disgruntled with a bunch of the facebook pages that are "Disney Garage Sales" because all it is is Frozen stuff.  There is hardly any variety at all.  The people run out and buy the junk off the shelves and then mark the hell out of it up sky high and post it for sale.  I am all for free enterprise, but geez, greed is greed.  On a couple of the pages, they even had to make rules of a maximum of 20% markup on Frozen items because it was so horrible. 

$18 a yard is bad enough to pay