The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of Yak & Yeti Restaurant, located in Disney's Animal Kingdom park...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/06/08/review-yak-yeti-restaurant-in-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Some excerpts...

Yak-Crispy-Honey-Chicken-600x396.jpg

Crispy Honey Chicken

Yak-Yeti-Sweet-and-Sour-Chicken-600x361.

Sweet and Sour Chicken

Mango-Pie-Close-Up-600x400.jpg

Refreshing Mango Pie

Yak-Chocolate-Pudding-Cake-600x400.jpg

Chocolate Pudding Cake

I've had appetizers at the bar here (along with a Safari Amber on tap - YUM) but still haven't had a full meal here.

FYI - there are about 8 seats at the bar as you walk in on the right. Service is first come first serve and you can order off the full menu.  When we went last fall the 4 of us walked right in and sat down.

Oh and best of all... Safari Amber on tap.

Out of curiosity Mo do they have Safari Amber on tap and would you recommend it?

My eldest loves the counter service.  We like it all except the honey chicken.  That one was way too sweet to finish.  The noodles however are worth taking a box home.  And yes, he has taken a box back to the camper.

...The noodles however are worth taking a box home.  And yes, he has taken a box back to the camper.

The noodles are my favorite too.  I got the beef lo mein back in January and it was actually very good.  The beef was actually very tender.

We enjoy the counter service, too.  It is a nice change of pace from the typical burger/chicken nugget.

Agreed.