• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whadya expect? It perfectly satisfies the quote above. It gets me away from my hum drum daily grind, or as I call it, my home.   Besides, I don't have an RV and didn't want to be left out.  

I thought it would be  to post pictures of our rig's.  Seeing as most everyone likes to see peruse pictures of other's rigs, as well as get idea's for their own set up. Pictures can be of whatever con

Its a 3 page thread with pics of our set up http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/10802-our-new-camper-2014-k-z-mxt-319/

Posted Images

This was my camper until a tornado came by my Mt. Olive residence this past April and destroyed it.  It was an Open Range 281 FLR.

DSC_3086_zps68d255bd.jpg

This is my present camper, an Open Range LT 274 RLS.  We decided to down size just slightly from the Roamer series to the Light series as we really liked the floor plan and we wanted to reduce the UVW a little anyway.  This has turned out to be a great decision on our part because we have fallen in love with the new floorplan.  We would have preferred to have had a bedroom slide like our prvious unit, but it was not offered in a unit to our liking.

OpenRangeLightDSC_3559_zpsa17a59ed.jpg

The below picture is from a Open Range brochere and shows the portable table set up for two people for a meal.  This table can be moved over to the couch in order to accomodate two more people, if desired, or it can be folded and it has a storage place between the two recliners if you want it out of the way.  The chairs also fold and can be stored.  We normally use it between the recliners and use trays for our meals.

LRshowingtable_zps1baf58b2.jpg

Another view from Open Range showing the living room and kitchen.

KitchenampLivingRoom_zps5db4a207.jpg

The bedroom has the signature Open Range 60X80 full queen bed.

Bedroom_zps24a00e63.jpg

This shows our TV as we are ready to leave Stone Mountain Campground in Georgia.  We stayed a couple of nights here on our way back from purchasing the camper.  If anyone stays here, be sure and check the sites out before staying as some of the sites are awful as was this one.  We did not have a choice as there were only two sites open when we called and the other one was worse.

DSC_3480_zps7075f544.jpg

Sorry to see your previous camper got clobbered, but I love the kitchen layout in your new one, and especially the table/island!

We've got the Open Range Roamer 303BH.  Ours has the side bunk slide, which we remodeled into the doggie dorm/bar.  We love almost everything about it, although more underneath storage would be helpful.  In fact we love it so much that when we flipped our first one on the highway, we replaced it with an identical model.  :)

I absolutely love that Mickey/Minnie on your steering wheel! How did you do that? Is in vinyl? And if so, where'd you get it. :)

Thanks! We love it. It's a etched metallic vinyl overlay with a adhesive background. It looks so much better than the golf cart instructions on the steering wheel. I got it from [please PM for email address]. He is great and can make almost anything you  want. He can do them for any cart. You can email him, just tell him I sent you. Charles 

NOTE: We edited your post to remove the email address and save the addressee from getting slammed with spam. Please keep email addresses in PMs.  Thanks!

--Your Friendly Neighborhood Admins

• 2 weeks later...