I thought it would be 8) to post pictures of our rig's.  Seeing as most everyone likes to see peruse pictures of other's rigs, as well as get idea's for their own set up.

Pictures can be of whatever conveyance one uses to help accomplish leaving the hum drum of the daily grind behind.

Whether it be a single person tent to a  land yacht, post em up.

Here is our last ( traded her in on sat ) rig that brought us many happy moments and very few heart break's, other than the hitching and unhitching part. :(

This was at a local campground that we like to visit as it is rather close ( 20 miles ) which allows us the opportunity to drop off the camper then go back and pick up the boat without it becoming a big ordeal.

Resized3_zps3e11ba51.jpg

resized2_zpsee359efd.jpg

resized4_zps7c8949db.jpg

My apologies for the pic's being so small. I am in the learning stages as to how this forum operates.

post-4585-0-56266400-1403484347_thumb.jp

post-4585-0-15182600-1403484375_thumb.jp

post-4585-0-97707800-1403484394_thumb.jp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whadya expect? It perfectly satisfies the quote above. It gets me away from my hum drum daily grind, or as I call it, my home.   Besides, I don't have an RV and didn't want to be left out.  

I thought it would be  to post pictures of our rig's.  Seeing as most everyone likes to see peruse pictures of other's rigs, as well as get idea's for their own set up. Pictures can be of whatever con

Its a 3 page thread with pics of our set up http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/10802-our-new-camper-2014-k-z-mxt-319/

Posted Images

Looks nice

Thanks

Looks great.  Nice and clean.  Did you get something nicer or going for a different approach to exploring the great outdoors?

Thanks.

We went a slightly larger and nicer route.

After camper shopping and realizing we needed a smidgen more payload and towing capacity we drove to Memphis ( last week ) and traded  the F150 in on a new to us, very clean, well kept & low mileage F350

Pic6_zpsb7f498d0.jpg

Pic5_zps76af0dad.jpg

Yesterday we took delivery of our first 5th wheel, a 2014 Columbus 340 RK.

Pic1_zps86e9209b.jpg

Pic2_zpse5379b90.jpg

Got it finally

post-4585-0-84445700-1403485803_thumb.jp

Thanks

Thanks.

After camper shopping and realizing we needed a smidgen more payload and towing capacity we drove to Memphis ( last week ) and traded  the F150 in on a new to us, very clean, well kept & low mileage F350

attachicon.gifPic 5.JPG

I would post a pic, but I am limited to 65.63KB of files.

How do I post a pic, when I am not a member of a storage site such as Photo Bucket or Flicker?

You can sign up for either as a free member or if you are on facebook you can right click on an image and select copy image, then right click on the post here and paste.

Thanks

Thanks.

attachicon.gifPic 5.JPG

I would post a pic, but I am limited to 65.63KB of files.

How do I post a pic, when I am not a member of a storage site such as Photo Bucket or Flicker?

You will love your truck. I bought mine new in 2012 I have 19,000 miles on it now and nothing but good to say about it. Plenty of power 6th gear going up hill gaining speed pulling our toy hauler.

You can sign up for either as a free member or if you are on facebook you can right click on an image and select copy image, then right click on the post here and paste.

Thanks. I went the copy and paste route.

Our rig serves 2 purposes....family vacations and dirt bike racing/riding

20130320_145540_zpsc0bd8dd6.jpg

20120419_191358.jpg

Nice looking toy hauler. We contemplated going the TH route seeing as how much we enjoy hunting and fishing, but decided against it.  We didn't want to become the hauler of all things everyone else's.

You will love your truck. I bought mine new in 2012 I have 19,000 miles on it now and nothing but good to say about it. Plenty of power 6th gear going up hill gaining speed pulling our toy hauler.

I have only had it a week so far and am already liking it more than the F150. The ride is surprisingly smoother than the F150 and my fuel economy not towing is better than the Ecoboost I traded. The steering will take some getting used to as it isn't as crisp or tight as the electronic steering on the F150. Other than that I am enjoying the heck out of going diesel.

Nice! I love looking at campers/RVs of all kinds. I guess because I'm weird, but most of you are too. 

I'll take pics of mine soon. 

I didn't know about the facebook trick. I thought someone talked about a link by right clicking, but I could never find it. 

Pictures can be of whatever conveyance one uses to help accomplish leaving the hum drum of the daily grind behind.

Whadya expect? It perfectly satisfies the quote above. It gets me away from my hum drum daily grind, or as I call it, my home.

Besides, I don't have an RV and didn't want to be left out.

Bus_zps7ed31887.jpg

Squeezing into the 300 loop at the Fort...

6342439904_a0d3be9d62_b.jpg

5182373595_7470da3baf_b.jpg

At Normandy Farms in Foxboro MA...

7145838995_f70882a494_b.jpg

7145834173_2bbefe3d05_b.jpg

Inside...

4819283427_6168c3a109_b.jpg

Front chairs - which we originally didn't think we wanted, but now we love... well, when Brady lets us sit in them.

6299035823_327158960e_b.jpg

5437058027_6ab8cbff80_b.jpg

5437662594_4bfea10ec5_b.jpg

And the most important part of all... doggie dorm/bar...

4906295994_7328f7b1d0_b.jpg

5437665720_a9f83a314b_b.jpg

I'm pretty sure my dad's 350 gets almost better gas milage than my mini van, that thing sucks!

Just think of your mini van as a mini class A. :rofl3:

Your new setup looks awesome! Congrats!

Thank's

Nice! I love looking at campers/RVs of all kinds. I guess because I'm weird, but most of you are too. 

I'll take pics of mine soon. 

I didn't know about the facebook trick. I thought someone talked about a link by right clicking, but I could never find it. 

I joined Photo Bucket, then just copied the photos from there to my clip board and pasted them to the thread.

Whadya expect? It perfectly satisfies the quote above. It gets me away from my hum drum daily grind, or as I call it, my home.

Besides, I don't have an RV and didn't want to be left out.

Bus_zps7ed31887.jpg

Wouldn't want you feeling, sidelined and all.. :rofl3: seeing as you have a front row seat to the 'World of Happy "