Two days at Universal - what else besides WWoHP and Diagon Alley?

I'm looking forward to visiting Universal's WWoHP and Diagon Alley; but, what else should be on my list of have-to-do's? I'm not a big fan of big roller coasters like Space Mountain and Rockin' Roller Coaster; but, will ride the smaller ones like BTMRR and the SDMT. I would love to ride the Pteranodon Flyers but adults must ride with a child. What a stupid rule! Maybe the crowds will calm down after Halloween.

Thanks in advance for your input, etc.

I really like Spider Man, Cat in the Hat, Jurassic Park, Sinbad Stunt Show, and Poseidon's Fury at IOA

(I also like Dueling Dragons and Hulk, but you said your not into coasters)

At Universal Studios I like Disaster, ET, Men in Black, Shrek 4-D, Terminator, The Lucy Tribute.

I really like the picture opportunities too. Fun.

The two water rides at IOA are fun, but I usually go in December when it's kind of cold.

I would love to ride the Pteranodon Flyers but adults must ride with a child. What a stupid rule!

Me too!  One of these days I'm borrowing a kid...

Hmm... no roller coasters, huh?  That makes the pickings a bit slim on the IoA side, but if you can handle the one drop at the end, Jurassic Park is fun.  I enjoy Poseidon's Fury too. The water rides are fun but you will get wet.

On the Universal side... I could ride Men in Black over and over.  The Shrek 4D movie is fun and I still enjoy the Terminator show too. I haven't tried any of the new Simpson's stuff yet.

Our family favorites that weren't Harry Potter (and I don't do big coasters either) were Spider Man, Men In Black and Simpsons. Others near the top were Despicable Me (although it is frantically fast), Cat in the Hat and Shrek.  Disaster was fun but takes a while. I'm not a fan of the Terminator movies but if you are you might like that.  We also enjoyed the Animal Show and also the Horror Make Up Show. For the make up show we had a really funny person doing it plus he picked one of my DSs for the running joke.

There are a lot of fun things to do and see just walking around. Check out the Seuss play area and the Curious George play areas. 

I also wanted to do the Pteranodon Flyers and one of my DS' was willing to go with me but the loading was sooooo sloooow that we gave up waiting after 15 minutes when we barely moved in line.