When West Side and Maria go to the Fort there's Trouble.

Figured I would start this now. Won't be a ton of pictures unless Sil took them. Still here till Sunday but figured I would throw up some "highlights"

Delayed leaving

Extra traffic due to timing

Pink Eye

clinic

alternator

fog

no lights

no lights again

broken bed.

Still three days to go. How many more can we rack up? Anyone opening a book on us yet?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the plusses

Alternator died within 20 miles of J and J adventuring aka Josh and Julia. They rescued us and helped us grt to shop and gave us and our dog a place to hole up for a few hours till truck was fixed.

Genia and her husband volunteering their guest room ay 11pm for us and Jedi to use.

Rennie for helping me work through some thought processes and ideas.

And all the other Fiends for positive thoughts to get us through. We statt driving home Sunday keep the coming.

I'm in.

I'm number one!

I'm number one!

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

Thanks Ray and congrats on the number one spot. You get to be first in line for the Jason, Silvia, and Jedi relocation to CT fund. At the rate where going should be starting soon.

I hope the highlights of this trip make the troubles seem like distant memories.

In.

So far those are the highlights. I have barely made it into the parks due to excessive lack of sleep, even for me, and repair work. I am honestly looking forward to go home.

So far those are the highlights. I have barely made it into the parks due to excessive lack of sleep, even for me, and repair work. I am honestly looking forward to go home.

That's terrible, I'm sorry :(

Here's hoping pirate weekend will be a camping redemption :)

Page 1!  Hope your trip improves and that you get to enjoy the remaining time there.  And a safe, easy ride home.  I live in MA, have truck and will travel to meet you if you run into troubles on the way home.

Heres to better luck and more FUN!

I believe in my heart....and by experience because I've been there before....that you will wake up today refreshed and feeling better about things, and are going to enjoy your remaining time at the Fort.  When we're exhausted, the problems get magnified in our minds.  I hope you have a great 4th today!

I believe in my heart....and by experience because I've been there before....that you will wake up today refreshed and feeling better about things, and are going to enjoy your remaining time at the Fort. When we're exhausted, the problems get magnified in our minds. I hope you have a great 4th today!

Well Said! Hope the rest of your trip is great