There is an Annual Passholder "room only" discount available for campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness for stays between July 20 - September 27, 2014.

The discount is advertised as "up to 20% off campgrounds."

Terms include a caveat that "minimum stay requirements and/or higher rates may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals"

We have a reservation from July 20th through the 26th. I just called Disney reservations and they stated there is no passholder discount at this time or for that timeframe. He also stated that passholder discounts are advertised months before they come out. Who knows if that is true but his computer says no discount as of right now

I was able to get far enough into the Passholder site to see this...

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights August 16 through October 3, 2014. Book now through August 8, 2014!

Campgrounds Save up to 15% The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Save 15%
Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/room-saving/

I'm not seeing anything for July-September though.

I was able to get far enough into the Passholder site to see this...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/room-saving/

I'm not seeing anything for July-September though.

The passholder site and I don't get along since I'm never able to access it for some reason. Those dates seem more realistic since most kids are back in school by then

How does one do that? 

I think you just need to link your AP to your MDE account...

Passholder Resort Special Offers

Discover limited-time offers designed just for Passholders like you.

If you are a new Passholder, please create an account and link your pass, if you haven't done so already. Once your pass is linked, sign in to disneyworld.com for exclusive Passholder communications and special offers!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder/

"Passholder Extras" (menu on the top left) is the one area I can't get into without logging in with an AP.

Passholder extras will only get you access to the Mickey monitor newsletter which I have not yet read

I've now seen another TA post elsewhere that the FL resident discounts are currently available.  ??

We have a reservation from July 20th through the 26th. I just called Disney reservations and they stated there is no passholder discount at this time or for that timeframe.

What I saw posted elsewhere was that the discounts were only available for a certain number of days booked,. The original info I had was that "minimum stay requirements and/or higher rates may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals"

So I wonder if any of that plays into them telling you there were no discounts available - i.e., maybe you're not booking enough days to get it?

(just a shot in the dark)

We have a reservation from July 20th through the 26th. I just called Disney reservations and they stated there is no passholder discount at this time or for that timeframe. He also stated that passholder discounts are advertised months before they come out. Who knows if that is true but his computer says no discount as of right now

Just ran your dates for giggles under the FL late Summer/July-August resident offer. all levels of sites showing available 

Tent- $392

Full- $500

Preferred- $573

Premium- $584

Walt Disney World Logo 

Show Search

Florida Residents: Save up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels in Late Summer

Offer Highlights - Tab - Selected

Offer Details - Tab

View Offer Details and Book Through

August 11, 2014

Check Availability

FPO: View Offer Details

To book by phone, call (407) 939-7782† and speak with a vacation expert or call your travel agent.

Enjoy the last days of summer at Walt Disney World Resort with this special offer!

Save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights July 20 through August 14, 2014.

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels under each Resort Category.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels – 35% Savings

Disney’s BoardWalk Villas

Disney’s Old Key West Resort

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels – 25% Savings

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo Village

Disney’s Beach Club Villas

The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels – 35% Savings

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge - Standard/Pool View Rooms

Disney’s BoardWalk Inn

Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Disney’s Polynesian Resort

Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels – 25% Savings

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge - Savanna View/Club Level Rooms

Disney’s Beach Club Resort

Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels – 30% Savings

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort

Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort

Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels – 25% Savings

Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels – 25% Savings

Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Family Suites Only)

Disney’s All-Star Music Resort

Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort

Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels – 20% Savings

Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort

The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Florida resident pays for the same room. Discounted room rate will only be applied to travel dates that are valid offer travel dates. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.

I just copied this from the "Special Offers" - signed in as passholder

When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you’re always in the middle of the magic. And with this great offer, it’s easier to enjoy all of the enchantment!

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights August 16 through October 3, 2014. Book now through August 8, 2014!

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels under each Resort Category:

Resort Category Save on Stays
Most Nights

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30% Disney's BoardWalk Villas Save 30%
Aug 16 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's Old Key West Resort Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House Save 20%
Aug 16 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Disney's Beach Club Villas The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30% Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Standard/Pool View Rooms Save 30%
Aug 16 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's BoardWalk Inn Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Disney's Polynesian Resort Disney's Wilderness Lodge Disney's Yacht Club Resort Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Savanna View/Club Level Rooms Save 20%
Aug 16 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's Beach Club Resort Disney's Contemporary Resort

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save up to 25% Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Save 25%
Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter Save 20%
Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Save 20%
Aug 16 through Aug 28, 2014 Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 20% Disney's All-Star Music Resort Save 20%
Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's All-Star Sports Resort Disney's Pop Century Resort Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only Save 20%
Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's All-Star Music Resort Save 15%
Aug 16 through Aug 28, 2014 Disney's All-Star Sports Resort Disney's Pop Century Resort Disney's All-Star Movies Resort Save 15%
Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014 Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only Save 10%
Aug 16 through Aug 28, 2014

Campgrounds Save up to 15% The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Save 15%
Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Moderate and Deluxe Resort suites may be available at a lesser discount. See Important Details.             

I just copied this from the "Special Offers" - signed in as passholder

When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you’re always in the middle of the magic. And with this great offer, it’s easier to enjoy all of the enchantment!

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels under each Resort Category:

Resort Category

Save on Stays

Most Nights

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels

Save up to 30%

Disney's BoardWalk Villas

Save 30%Aug 16 through Oct 3, 2014

Disney's Old Key West Resort

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

Save 20%Aug 16 through Oct 3, 2014

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village

Disney's Beach Club Villas

The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels

Save up to 30%

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Standard/Pool View Rooms

Save 30%Aug 16 through Oct 3, 2014

Disney's BoardWalk Inn

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Disney's Polynesian Resort

Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Disney's Yacht Club Resort

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Savanna View/Club Level Rooms

Save 20%Aug 16 through Oct 3, 2014

Disney's Beach Club Resort

Disney's Contemporary Resort

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels

Save up to 25%

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

Save 25%Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside

The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter

Save 20%Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

Save 20%Aug 16 through Aug 28, 2014

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside

The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels

Save up to 20%

Disney's All-Star Music Resort

Disney's All-Star Sports Resort

Disney's Pop Century Resort

Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only

Disney's All-Star Music Resort

Save 15%Aug 16 through Aug 28, 2014

Disney's All-Star Sports Resort

Disney's Pop Century Resort

Disney's All-Star Movies Resort

Save 15%Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014

Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only

Save 10%Aug 16 through Aug 28, 2014

Campgrounds

Save up to 15%

The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort

Save 15%Aug 29 through Oct 3, 2014

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Moderate and Deluxe Resort suites may be available at a lesser discount. See Important Details.

So where is the July dates for the discount? Do TA see passholder stuff that actual pass holders do not see? I have been a passholder since January and never received one email as of yet for any special event or discount. In fact we are TIW card holders and get 0 emails for special events. I even called Disney and asked them why and they had no clue

So where is the July dates for the discount? Do TA see passholder stuff that actual pass holders do not see? I have been a passholder since January and never received one email as of yet for any special event or discount. In fact we are TIW card holders and get 0 emails for special events. I even called Disney and asked them why and they had no clue

I never received an email with these discounts. I played with the booking system online when Mo asked and I started seeing it in other places. I put the pricing for all site levels for you dates up above. 

Thanks Beckers and ajcmom!

...we are TIW card holders and get 0 emails for special events. I even called Disney and asked them why and they had no clue

Try emailing TIW directly.

I wasn't getting anything either, then I dug up their email address and asked to please be added to their mailing list.  I've been getting updates ever since, even though my card expired last fall.

If you are a Tables in Wonderland member, and would like to receive email updates on our Special Events, please send your Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number, your first and last name, zip code, and e-mail address to: [email protected]. If you are not a Tables in Wonderland member yet and are joining soon, please give your email address to the Guest Relations Cast Member when purchasing your Tables in Wonderland card, in order to be added to the email list. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing, please click the link at the bottom of the email. 

http://tablesinwonderland.com/

I just booked the Florida Resident discount for full hook-up $52.80 per night! Woo hoo!! :camp1:

Disney SMB at times. The schmuck face I spoke to on the phone the other night said no FL resident discounts at the campsites. I would love to be a fly on the wall for call center training, " Buler, Buler" anyone?

Disney SMB at times. The schmuck face I spoke to on the phone the other night said no FL resident discounts at the campsites. I would love to be a fly on the wall for call center training, " Buler, Buler" anyone?

I did tell you it was available for your dates.