GDF and Z Ditch Daddy and Dash to Disney

Great report! Thanks for taking the time and effort to share your trip with us.

Now that you know you can pull off more "impromptu" trips, AND you have AP's you should be able visit more often, no?

I can potentially visit more often. The problem is my whole teaching gig. They only let us take 3 personal days a year. I'm taking 1.5 to do Food and Wine... but that does leave 1.5 for the future. I've been eyeing some other breaks, but travel around major holidays is pretty expensive. That said, my AP doesn't expire until July 4th. I'm at the beach until June 15, but don't think my wheels aren't turning.... 

Thank you for sharing

Thanks for reading and commenting! 

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great start to rope drop day! Z can't be tied down to just one lady. He's a young man still. :rofl2: I mean it's not his fault if the princesses can't resist him.....unless he gives them the smolder.

When we left off, we’d just ridden Barnstormer twice without exiting the ride. The next moment made me a little upset… Dumbo was a walk on. I asked Z if he wanted to ride, and he said NO. My boy is to

As always, what a fantastic trip report. I feel like I was there. Still more to come, yes?

Caught up.  What a fun trip for Z and you.  Nice also your friend with her son got to join in too.  Looked like all of you had a great time.  Thanks for taking us along.

btw  Think I'll ask for the seafood mac and cheese, and ask the server to be sure the shrimp is well cooked.  It looked very good.

I'm old fashioned....like my seafood done!  None of this half cooked fish for me.

Caught up. What a fun trip for Z and you. Nice also your friend with her son got to join in too. Looked like all of you had a great time. Thanks for taking us along.

btw Think I'll ask for the seafood mac and cheese, and ask the server to be sure the shrimp is well cooked. It looked very good.

I'm old fashioned....like my seafood done! None of this half cooked fish for me.

Thanks for reading! The idea for the seafood Mac is a good one. It could be a great dish.

• 3 weeks later...