Rumor: More Frozen is coming... Drama over the Norway pavilion in Epcot

Apparently Disney is planning more Frozen stuff in the Epcot pavilion than many Norwegians want to see. Some links have started to surface on Epcot Explorer's fb page....

You have to turn on cc to understand this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STgcHYvnTEo

They suggest google translate to read this one.

http://www.tv2.no/a/5782040

I see the guys point. I like the Norway pavillion as is. The architecture and theming are great.

I figured they would just add Frozen theming to Maelstrom. Like they did to POTC by adding touches of Captain jack. It sounds like they are going to turn it into Frozens version of toon town.

I do think that maybe DCL and Advebtures by Disney are going to go to Norway is because of frozen. Frozen is a plus for norways tourist industry.

But I guess that is a mixed blessing.

I see the guys point. I like the Norway pavillion as is. The architecture and theming are great.

I figured they would just add Frozen theming to Maelstrom. Like they did to POTC by adding touches of Captain jack. It sounds like they are going to turn it into Frozens version of toon town.

I do think that maybe DCL and Advebtures by Disney are going to go to Norway is because of frozen. Frozen is a plus for norways tourist industry.

But I guess that is a mixed blessing.

DCL has already announced Norwegian itineraries for next summer.  

• 2 weeks later...