The Disney Food Blog has a review of the treats and snacks offered at Disney's Hollywood Studios as part of the Frozen Summer Fun event...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/07/10/review-frozen-summer-fun-and-food-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Some excerpts...

frozen-fun-krispy-treats-1-600x389.jpg

“Frozen” Krispy Treats

frozen-fun-snowflake-cookies-600x447.jpg

Snowflake Cookies

frozen-fun-moose-cookies-600x471.jpg

Chocolate-covered Cookies

frozen-fun-brownie-pops-1-600x610.jpg

Blue and White Brownie Pops

And these days no bakery case in Disney World is complete without the Olaf Candy Apple!

frozen-summer-fun-olaf-candy-apple-377x6

Olaf Candy Apple

The Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post is the neighbor to Frozen Funland, the already-famous spot that includes the ice skating rink as well as the Sweet Treat Bar.

sweet-treat-bar-frozen-funland-5-600x408

Sweet Treat Bar

sweet-treat-bar-menu-frozen-funland-3-49

Sweet Treat Bar Menu

frozen-summer-fun-elsa-vanilla-cupcake-w

Elsa Cupcakes

frozen-summer-fun-anna-chocolate-cupcake

Anna Cupcakes

frozen-summer-fun-olaf-carrot-cake-cupca

Olaf Cupcakes

olaf-carrot-cake-cupcake-with-cream-chee

Inside of Olaf Carrot Cake Cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing

do-you-want-to-build-an-ice-cream-sandwi

“Do you want to build an Ice Cream Sandwich?”

Frozen-Fun-Sugar-Cookie-Ice-Cream-sandwi

Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich

Olaf-Souvenir-Cup-317x625.jpg

Olaf Souvenir Cup

This is where I grabbed my Arendelle Punch: a super tasty and refreshing non-alcoholic mix of pineapple juice, ginger ale, and grenadine.

frozen-fun-arendelle-punch-11-585x625.jp

The Rice Krispie treat snowballs are cute but if I want a RKT that's all I want, I don't want it balled up and rolled in something (is that chocolate?.

I'm not happy Adam has food allergies but when we are at parties and they have massive cupcakes like that, I'm glad we bring our own cupcakes.

Those cupcakes are expensive!  It seems the last I looked Disney cupcakes were like $3.75.  And as much as I love carrot cake....that's a LOT of frosting.

:barf:

I've had the butterfinger cupcake at HS before and one of their special carrot cake ones. 

The good news is the cake part was actually quite good and not too sweet. And I love me some frosting but holy sugar coma, batman!! 

I can't get close to getting through one of those.  I guess at those prices it's better to share anyway.

During the DisneySide 24 hour event they were handing out all kinds of sweets around 2-3am, including these little beauties...

14258321241_951b79f8dc_b.jpg

They're basically cake pops minus the sticks, encased in marshmallow-y frosting and covered in sugar. 

In other words... handful of sugar!

I'm pretty sure that was more sugar than I eat in a month ...maybe 2.  But it was good for a "last few hours" boost. 

And hey, they were F-R-E-E!!

FYI, the Writer's Stop is a merchandise location and therefore qualifies for the 10% AP discount. I just learned that this past weekend, and saved a whopping $.39 on my Carrot Cake Cookie. I don't even want to think about the pile of money I have lost over the years not getting that $.39 discount. Thousands probably.

TCD

FYI, the Writer's Stop is a merchandise location and therefore qualifies for the 10% AP discount. I just learned that this past weekend, and saved a whopping $.39 on my Carrot Cake Cookie. I don't even want to think about the pile of money I have lost over the years not getting that $.39 discount. Thousands probably.

TCD

I asked for kicks and giggles when we went in their when we first got our pass and was shocked they honored it. Yet all the quick stop food places like the commissary will not honor it. Go figure

PS. I found the carrot cake cookie at the candy shop on sunset blvd on your left also

TCD

I've started asking pretty much everywhere... just in case.