I am seriously thinking of redoing the kids bathroom in Disney theme......believe it or not the kids are not yet on board with the idea.

Geez, I would think that they'd be jumping up and down, he says with a Snarky grin.

Oh boy, mom's going to re-theme the bathroom with Disney stuff. It doesn't get any better than that.

Try telling them that they're all getting gocarts, Ipads, and a pony and see if they're on board with that.

Don't get your knickers in a knot, the kitchen is jam packed with Mickey stuff.

Mike is very happy about Snarky, he has been afraid the MH was going to taken over with Dismey. Now I have a new obsession. he he

Thank goodness!  I was starting to worry!

We have a Mickey soap dispenser in the Rv, as well as a Mickey toothbrush holder and an assortment of Mickey and Minnie washclothes and towels.

Well you are surrounded by it Disney stuff on a regular basis, so I guess you get a pass on the nellie house :rofl2:

if i  could visit the world everyday-i wouldn't need it in my home or mh.  but, disney is my happy place and i need it all around me.  lol

I decided not to go Disney Crazy on the new TT so we went with the more subtle stuff like the clock with the mickey head shape on it, a throw, some dish towels and a snazzy spoon rest we bought on clearance the last weekend of Food & Wine last year.

I was seriously eyeing some snazzy vintage Mickey bedding online, but it was too pricey for me to justify for "camping"

We did buy a few cool prints this past trip - including a Larry Dodson Haunted Mansion one - and I'm going to frame those to hang.

I'd love to get the HM stretching room portraits, but the TT doesn't have a wall that big.  :grpwelcome: