Is it OK to pressure wash your motorhome?  If so, what kind of pressure washer would you recommend?  Gas vs Electric?  PSI? GPM?  I am looking for a gerera use pressure washer for home use.  The main job will be to keep the MH clean, but the outside patio could also use soem help. 

I use a 2600 PSI gas power washer.  It has a 5HP Honda motor.  I bought it a Lowes.

Just remember it is a LOT easier to start a gasser without the water turned on. 

I wouldn't suggest using a pressure washer. It would be too easy to damage the seals/caulking around windows, roof seams and get water into the appliance vents. All I do is use a good quality car soap with sponge and bug buffer. Then if I'm up to it I'll give the nose and sometimes the rest of the trailer a waxing with a high quality automotive paste wax.

Many manufacturers recommend NOT Using a pressure washer of any kind.  I did not know that until I took off some paint from the edge of my cargo doors on my Class A.  I understand the temptation to use a pressure washer but the water leaks and damage to edged surfaces is not worth it.  JMO

I will chime in with my recent experience.  While I think most of the opinions here are in the right direction to not pressure wash, I had a different situation than most. 

I have an older '06 fiberglass sided TT.  I recently used a pressure washer on it and was very pleased with the results. 

However, keep in mind the following.  My decals have been junk (badly peeling/disintegrating) since the 2nd year I owned it and Keystone was of no help.  Also, mine had over two years of neglect without use so was extremely dirty.  Simple washing wasn't going to do it.

First of all, TEST ON AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA. 

I did make sure that I used a less aggressive spray tip and worked the area slower.  I did test the most aggressive tips and found that it would rip what was left of my decals off (actually a good thing in my case).  I was not able to detect any sort of damage to the actual finish of the glass or seals, etc.  I did a very thorough leak inspection before during and after..  It turned a two day job into a 4 hour job.

I would only do this again in similar situation.  For normal washing (after reapplication of wax, etc.), I would always hand wash.

Well thanks for all the input.  I can't say I like the majority, but I respect the wiser and more learned fiends.  So it will be low and slow by hand and waxing after.  This will involve a few weekends and a bunch of beer.  Especially since it gets a little warm here in Texas in the afternoons.  So I will cover the afternoons with just the beer portion of the job.