As anyone done this?  Our little camper is cute, but not really the shabby Chic look that I'd like.  I know that painting the inside will probably come back to bite me in the butt when/if we sell it 5 years down the road but... okay  ::)

For now, I'm just looking at painting the walls (not the cabinets).  Currently the walls have the standard rv wallpaper... so I'm thinking a primer before the paint.

Curious, if you've painted your walls...how did it go??

You might also want to drop a note to Fiend CitaPita (if she doesn't see this first).  They're completely overhauling an old MH and have already done some painting on the inside.  I'm not sure exactly what types of surfaces they worked on, but she may have some good info to share.

Have you checked Pinterest?

My wife saw quite a few pop up renovations on there, so I'm sure there are some for travel trailers also.

Some are just pictures and some will lead you to step by step instructions/hints/suggestions.

Another place to check is Instructables.

Haha... yep.  Nasty ol' Pinterest pictures is what gave me the bug.  Well, that and the mosquitoes that have taken up residency in our camper so I need to bomb it...which means I need to sanitize everything after, which (to me) seems like a perfect time to then paint and install new curtains :)   I'll dig a little deeper and see if any of them have step-by-step instructions.

You might also want to drop a note to Fiend CitaPita (if she doesn't see this first).  They're completely overhauling an old MH and have already done some painting on the inside.  I'm not sure exactly what types of surfaces they worked on, but she may have some good info to share.

Good idea.  I've been following along...but I can't remember if they've actually painted over wallpaper (I know they installed new wood).